Prologue

{Hello my dear readers! I'm back with another new story in the romance genre after My First Love (One shot) received immense love from you all.

Please Note:

~This is not a Fan Fiction but my first general fiction.

~ All characters, their character sketches, names situations, incidents are purely fictional and my own original creation.It has nothing to do with any TV show, film or book.

~ The pictures of the actors used in this book are for illustration,for building a connect with the readers and for the ease of imagination for some of the readers.It bears no resemblance to any of the characters they've ever played.

~ Since it's a general fiction you can imagine your favourite actors/ couple as the leads as well!

~ This is my hard work so do not copy it by any means. It's a copyrighted content so if anyone does so I'll definitely get to know.

~ And yes love to all of you for selecting this story to read.It means a world to me.

Thank you :) }

PUBLISHED ON AUGUST 8, 2018

This prologue is dedicated to sweetpari254
for her awesome suggestions😘😘

Prologue

Stomping my feet on the tiled floor I barged into his cabin that seemed a mess as the tiled floor was littered with papers in all directions.I found him seated on the swivel chair with his feet placed upon the glass table.

Arrogant bastard!

Donning a formal white shirt,black trousers and a black tie, my CEO Mr Vihan Malhotra, held a cigarette in between his slender fingers while his gaze was glued to the glass wall overlooking the New York City. His black jacket hung over the swivel chair. Stella was right he looked hot with a day old stubble but for me he was just a hot headed egoistic male.

"What do you want Vihan?" I yelled making him turn his gaze towards me.

"I am the CEO and you're my PA so did you forget the rules?" His cold gaze lingered on me for a second before he dumped the cigarette into the ashtray.

"Nopes!" I uttered.

"Then call me Sir!"

"Fine! What do you want Sir?" I gritted.

"You gotta clean the mess over here." He pointed to the papers scattered here and there on the tiled floor.

"Fuck you!" I seethed.

"Aah I love fucking chicks but you don't qualify to be my fuck buddy!" He replied with a smirk.

"I don't aspire to be the fuck buddy of the filthy billionaire!" An expression of shock crossed his face and now it was my time to smirk. I turned on my heels to make an exit.

"You gotta clean this Aranya!" He banged his fist on the table making me quiver with the sudden noise.

"I am your PA, not your maid" I roared with my back facing him and took a step forward but the very next moment I was shoved against the glass wall.

Vihan Malhotra towered over me, his both hands on either side of my head and a scowl etched on his face, rather say handsome face. But I didn't care how handsome he was because no matter how handsome a face is, its the monster within that determines the personality.

"Come again?" He whispered huskily into my ears.

"I am your PA, not your maid Sir." I looked into his eye.

"Don't you dare defy my orders!"

"I don't care about your stupid orders." We were into some stare down contest for a few moments.

"Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted.

"What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted.

"I am Vihan Malhotra,the CEO of the Star Shiners Fashion house aka Malhotra Industries and unfortunately you are my unwanted wife. I am never gonna love you Aranya." He screamed his lungs out. "So Shortcake just remember I'm gonna make your life hell until I take a divorce from you." He added while still pinning me against the glass wall.

"I am Aranya Iyer unfortunately now a Malhotra and the PA of yours. For your information I would make that living hell a paradise and divorce a far fetched dream and yes I would never love you either." I fumed.

We were standing too close to each other that I could feel his cigarette induced hot breath fanning my cheeks. Instead of feeling like a love induced female protagonist of a romance novel I felt the contrary. Despite being in the vicinity of a Greek God that smoke filled breath almost choked me out.

We both breathed heavily without breaking the fiery stare. In the next couple of minutes I shoved him away and quickened my steps towards the door but soon he took me over pushing me behind as he sped past me. I lost my balance and tumbled into the couch. A victorious smirk appeared on the corner of his lips as he looked over his shoulder. He eyed me for a moment and then departed.

"Vihan Malhotra I'm not a weakling who will cry buckets at your threats nor at the unexpected turn of events my fate forced me into. I am Aranya Iyer Malhotra who's stronger than you can ever imagine. I hate you with every cell of my body but I won't divorce you rather make you rot in my burning hell." I said aloud without the fear of having heard.

Meet Aranya Iyer and Vihan Malhotra the two opposite personalities who share a hostile boss and employee equation but unfortunately forced to marry each other due to unexpected turn of events.

What will happen to this hate love relationship where Vihan gonna make Aranya's life a hell. Will they end up together? Or will they find solace outside the system of marriage?

Hey guys here's the prologue for Wedlock by Fate a story of Vihan Malhotra and Aranya Iyer!

How's it? Did you like it? Are you excited for this new book? Do let me know through your comments and votes.

I hope y'all will give this novel the kind of love you've always showered on my other works.

Thanks for reading :)

Your writer