47~ Both of you please leave!

~Third person pov~

Don't wait, or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said, "Speak now"
And you'll say, "Let's run away now"
I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door
Baby, I didn't say my vows
So glad you were around
When they said, "Speak now"

The song ended with a big round of applause from the audience watching a girl sing Taylor Swift' s song, while giving her own personal touch to it.

Aranya, who was dressed up in her best attire, was continuously checking the time on her smartwatch. Thirty minutes had passed from the time scheduled for her and Vihan's date or rather say a surprise planned by Aranya herself.

"I think I should leave now!" Dylan who had occupied the next seat to Aranya's stood up for leaving the restaurant.

"Thanks Dy for staying here!" Aranya sighed. She didn't want Dylan to stay over here as that could create misunderstandings between her and Vihan but staying at a place surrounded by so many people, she felt a bit awkward. So just to give her some company, until Vihan arrived, Dylan stayed there for Aranya's sake.

Vihan had left a message that he would reach the spot by 7pm but still there was no sign of him that saddened Aranya a bit. But as patience bears fruits, so all Aranya did was to wait for her hubby as she knew it would be worth the wait.

When Dylan turned on his heels, a bunch of teenagers attacked him asking him to pose with them.

"Wow Dylan your girlfriend is so hot!" Someone in the group hollered.

"Guys we're just friends!" Dylan raised his hands in air.

"Everyone says that!" A girl winked and clicked some pictures of Aranya and Dylan. Of course they hadn't posed together and Aranya was behind Dylan but the girl didn't mind.

"I'm married and he's just my best friend!" Aranya stepped forward to Dylan's rescue. Her response was followed by a prolonged 'O' sound.

"Anyways thanks Dylan for posing for us." A girl batted her eyelashes at him.

"You're quite a celebrity Dy!" Aranya slapped his arm.

"Come on now don't tease me okay!" Dylan furrowed his brows.

In a lightening speed, someone pushed Dylan forward making him bump into Aranya. Aranya's back hit the wall while Dylan stumbled forward almost pinning her up against the wall in the resultant collision.

Of course it wasn't a deliberate attempt but an outsider could think otherwise. Accidentally his lips touched hers making their eyes bulge out of their sockets. The collision was of higher intensity that everything happened in a few seconds spontaneously.

"I'm sorry! I- I didn't do it deliberately." He muttered looking into her eyes.

"It's okay! Can you just step behind you stomped on my foot!" Aranya breathed out as she got hold of her feet.

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry!" Dylan held Aranya's hand and made her sit on the nearby chair.

Aranya checked her foot. Nothing happened except some pain on her toes.

"Let me see!" Dylan bent down and made her feet rest on his thigh. After a quick observation, he spoke up "I'll bring some ice!"

"Not required Dy! It will be fine in a few minutes!" Aranya stood up slipping into her heels.

"Okay but---"

"Dy aren't you getting late? You had to pick someone from the airport remember?" Aranya cut him short.