24 ~ Okay then don't blame me!

Hello guys, the response to the last chapter was good but I wasn't happy with the number of comments. I urge all the readers to comment more especially I love reading inline comments and then of course your review about the whole chapter. So if I don't get atleast 150 total comments on this update, I'm not giving an early update. So now it's all upto you all!

Inline comments are ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

"What the fuck Aranya?" Vihan screamed as soon as he realised what happened. His cheek was as red as tomato and had an imprint of my five fingers on them.

"It's better late than never!" I smirked before turning on my heels.

"Hold on! Why did you slap me after kissing me so hard?" He asked innocently, his hand caressing the spot where he had been hit.

"For your madness of throwing yourself on me without my consent. Just remember one thing Vihan, I'm not the one who can be forced at all. And if someone does it, he or she has to pay the price." I pointed at him and dashed towards my room, slamming the door shut on his face.

"Aranya please don't ignore me!" He ranted from the other side but I had no patience to deal with him.

It was at night I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut one for myself and the other for him because I knew he wouldn't eat at all. Once I came out of my room for the pizza, paid money to the delivery boy, who peeped at the living room but when I snapped at him he just turned away. Placing the pizza on the dining table I returned back to my room but before that I called him out in case if he had decided to sleep while skipping his dinner.

In the morning I woke up early, finished my morning rituals when I heard a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked opening the door.

"Ma'am your coffee!" I saw Vihan standing at my door holding a cup of coffee.

It was a little surprise that the great Mr Vihan Malhotra had woken up early to make coffee for his wife. Rolling my eyes I let him in. I had already changed into my white double breasted long sleeve blazer dress. I just applied minimal makeup and found Vihan staring at my reflection in the mirror.

 I just applied minimal makeup and found Vihan staring at my reflection in the mirror

Aranya's look

"What are you staring at?" I snapped at him.

"You should have your coffee soon!" He looked everywhere but at me.

"Stop thinking about the coffee and resume thinking about staring at those itsy bitsy clad sexy girls that you brought home and do not forget to kiss their gross lips!" I hissed and left my room with the coffee.

I know talking about the girls were out of question but still my temper was soaring high. It was just 8 am in the morning, an hour still left for office. I straight away went to the living room and I was surprised would be an understatement. The shattered living room looked prim and proper as if someone cleaned in the morning. The house maid was still enjoying her holidays so was it Vihan who did all the work?