12~ Never say never baby!

Hey guys apologies for being late. There were a numerous reasons behind it but finally I made up my mind to give you an update. Hope you love it💖

Inline comments are love🙈

-Aranya Iyer-

"So darling what are your plans for Halloween?" Stella asked as she filed her nails seated on the couch to the right side.

"Nothing as such. I hate this Vihan for giving me so much work today!" I huffed as my eyes remain glued to the screen.

"Kitten I can help you!" Dylan grabbed a chair and sat beside me resting his elbows on the table.

"Come on you're a photographer how can you help in this?" I asked still continuing my work.

"I'm a multitasker!" He beamed and I laughed.

"Fine then let's do this faster!" I winked as he began helping me with my work.

"You guys are so boring. I just ordered our outfits it'll be delivered here shortly." Stella whatsapped our costumes and we quickly had a glance at them.

"Oh God you would be a sexy angel!" Dylan winked and elbowed me.

"Haha and you would be that hot pirate." I winked.

We both started laughing at each other imagining ourselves in those halloween costumes. All of a sudden my eyes travelled towards the opposite cabin where stood my haughty boss Mr Vihan Malhotra, his eyes watching the two of us laughing. Now what was his problem? Can't two friends laugh at their cabin that too when office time was over?

For a split second his eyes caught mine and then he averted his gaze turning towards the other side. I rolled my eyes and concentrated on my work when the intercom buzzed to life.

"Why is Vihan calling you now?"

"Planning to give her some more work." Dylan added.

"Can you both be quiet for a minute?"

"I'm leaving you guys enjoy your work. And I'm gonna pick you up at 8pm from your residence." Stella added.

Shit! I can't say I live with Vihan!

"Stella you text me the address I'll come and join you guys!" I uttered.

"Okay! No problem!" She waved me off.

Dylan sat beside me gesturing to pick up the call that was still ringing.

"Yes Sir!"

"What's Dylan doing there?" His sexy voice came from the other side.

"You called me to ask this?"

"No! Not at all! It's just I don't want any kind of disturbance in your work." He said in his authoritative tone.

"He ain't disturbing me he was helping in my work." I checked of Dylan was listening to my conversation but he was busy playing Angry Birds.

"Giggling, laughing, smacking each other sounds great work." He mocked.

What was his problem dude?

"What do you want?"

"Leave work and go home!"

"I haven't yet completed."

"Keep it for tomorrow!" And he hung up.

Well this was so weird. Anyways I could go home and then head for the party and what more do I need. I picked up my belongings.