17 ~ Really? Did I?

I've been waiting for the day when I'll start writing this. Finally I'm here with an update after a month. Did you guys miss Viranya?

Your target is 50K reads, 250+ comments, and 350 votes on this chapter. I'll update once we reach 50 K target.

Listen to Run to you

Do read the author's note at the end.

Inline comments make me smile❤️😍

-Aranya Iyer-

My eyes opened when I found a weight on my legs and something tickling my tummy. Looking down I found Vihan's leg entangled with mine, his face against my tummy, and his messsy hair tickling the skin. He looked damn cute cuddling like a baby against my stomach. I smiled and my hands as if with a mind of their own ruffled his hair. Running my fingers through his hair brought a smile on my lips.

For a second Vihan changed his position, damn I couldn't run my fingers through his soft messy hair. Why the fuck am I thinking this way? He looked up at me, the corners of his lips tugged upwards into a beautiful smile. I smiled back and then boom I am lying on the floor!

All at once he pushed me away that I landed on the floor. How mean of him?

"What the hell Vihan?" I screeched.

"Shit! I thought I was dreaming!" He scratched his neck.

"Seriously in the daylight you thought you were dreaming? Awesome dude!" I got up rubbing my back.

"Umm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Water?" He offered me a glass.

"Thanks!" I swallowed it down and found Vihan observing me.

"How's your hand?" I asked.

"It's okay! I think I had drunk too much last night."

"Hmm!"

"You fine, right?" I nodded.

"Vihan last night you said you can't see me with someone else. Is that true?" I asked placing the glass on the bedside table.

"Really? Did I?" He said opening his wardrobe.

"Yep you did!"

"I don't even remember things! I was drunk last night!" He turned his head towards me. "I don't think I will say that." He said.

"Oh! Okay no problem! See you at the office then!" I left his room closing the door from behind.

Of course those words were nothing, just a state of his drunken mind. For a moment I thought it was real. Fuck my thinking!

Shaking my head I went to my washroom for a warm shower. Working day it was!

~•~•~•~•~•~

The entire week passed in work. The Paris project was due and Vihan made it very clear we had to complete it on time. Still a few weeks were there but we didn't want to keep everything for the last hour. Since it was a working week so last evening Vihan announced to go for camping in the mountains. Everyone praised him for the care he showed towards the employees, so did I.

Currently I was standing in front of the mirror staring at the pretty outfit that had been stuffed in the corner of the wardrobe for a long time. I was looking sexy in this beautiful pink top and high waisted skinny jeans. I blew a flying kiss to my reflection when my phone vibrated.