34~ What the hell Longosaur?

WBF has now crossed 150K reads and stands at 152K right now. Thank you everyone for all the love showered on this story! Means a world to me❤️

Inline comments please

-Aranya Iyer-

"Argh! Vihan why is my head throbbing?" I yelled while I sat cross legged on the bed after waking up in the morning.

"That's because you had passed out last night due to your so called shots competition!" He yelled from the bathroom.

"I just feel like hammering my head!" I held my head with my hands and shook it as hard as possible.

"There's some lemon juice on the table! Have it you'll feel better!" He informed and hearing those words I leapt for the glass that unfortunately fell on the floor and broke down into pieces.

"What happened? Are you okay ShortCake?"

"Yeah the glass broke! I'm going to the dining to have some lemon juice!" I said while walking towards the door taking care to avoid stepping on the broken pieces of glass.

"Are you sure you don't need help?"

"Yep Longosaur!" I yelled back closing the door behind me.

Thank God I was in some sober clothes. It seemed Vihan had changed me into a beautiful flower printed nighty last night after I passed out. He saw me naked again!

Well, he has already seen you!

Shut up!

"Bhaiya can you give me some lemon juice!" I asked as I reached the hall.

"Sure ma'am! Please wait for two minutes!" I nodded and decided to sit on a chair.

I felt dizzy and in a moment I crashed down on the floor. Shit!

"Oh My God! Aranya what happened to you?" I heard mom's voice in the background. She came running towards me and splashed some water on my face. I hadn't passed out but I was feeling weak.

"I'm fine mom!" I assured as she helped me to sit on the chair.

"Aww bhabhi you don't get it?" A voice caught our attention.

"What Vrinda di?" Mom asked and I knitted my brows in confusion.

"Your bahu is pregnant! Last night she was vomiting and look today she fell down because of dizziness." Bua ji flashed her thirty two.

"Oh My God Aranya! I was waiting for this news since so long!" Mom kissed my forehead.

"Ma'am your lemon juice!" The waiter arrived and handed me the glass.

"Mom---"

"Come on have it! You'll feel better! I'll make a list of the things you need to have during pregnancy. But before that you need to visit the doctor!" Mom made me drink the glass and I was like what the fuck did just happen?

"Congratulations Mrs Malhotra! It's a double happiness, one side you are marrying off your daughter and see the other side your daughter in law has given us a good news!" An aunty congratulated mom and she smiled and thanked her.

"What did I hear? Aranya is pregnant?" I heard mumma's voice from a distance.

"Yes Mrs Iyer finally a good news!" Mom gushed as she pulled my mother into a tight hug.

"Mumma- mom!" I uttered.

"Aranya go and take rest! Have a warm shower and we'll meet for breakfast!" She gestured the waiter and handed me a plate of cookies, "Have these first with a glass of milk that I'm sending to your room okay!"