5 ~ Your lips are ----- Beautiful!

Inline comments are ♥️

-Third person pov-

Aranya reached her home after an hour and found her mother waiting at the doorstep. She sprinted towards her and hugged her tight.

"I missed you Mumma" She whispered while burying her face into her mumma's neck.

"I missed you too Mimi!" Her mother's voice cracked.

Soon they went inside and Aranya went upstairs to change into something comfortable. She was back after a few minutes and saw her mother busy in barking orders to the butlers.

"Mumma today I want to eat something cooked by you." She back hugged her mother making her smile.

"Sure Mimi anything for you." Mrs Iyer turned to face her.

"Umm make something traditional. You know how much I miss my South Indian delicacies in a punjabi household." Her mother nodded and granted a leave to the butlers who were relieved to have a day off which was so unusual in a billionaire's home.

"By the way where's dad Mumma?"

"He went to office for some urgent meeting."

"Okay I'm leaving for my room. See you later."

Aranya went back to her room for binge watching her favourite supernatural series The Vampire Diaries. She was a big fan of Damon Salvatore and of course Elena Gilbert. She was deeply engrossed in their scenes when they were about to kiss each other that her phone went off. Without looking at the caller id, her eyes glued to her laptop she pressed the phone to her ear.

"What the fuck Aranya?" She flinched with the voice and brought the phone away from her ears muffling a giggle.

"What happened Vihan?" She said in her ever so sweet voice.

"Don't play games with me? Do you get that?" Aranya paused the video and propped on her elbows while she her crossed her legs that dangled in the air.

"I just completed what you started. You didn't want to taste the food so I thought you would love to have something else." She smirked.

"Really? You added something that tastes awful. I've never tasted such a horrible halwa ever. I don't know why were everyone praising you for such a disaster." He huffed on the other side.

"That something is called salt and special people need special treatment." She laughed out loud.

"I'm not gonna spare you."

"You're always welcome Mr Hubby." She twirled her hair mentally smiling at a furious Vihan.

"You know what I'm not coming to take you to the Malhotra Mansion."

"No worries I'm not even interested." She said in a duh tone.

"Fuck you Shortcake!"

"Fuck you Longauser!" She bit back.

"I'll kill you!"

"I'll do that first!" She huffed and disconnected the call.

Aranya exhaled a breath and rolled over resting her head on the pillows with her eyes fixed on the ceiling. She thought what a turn her life took. Where she dreamt of a happily ever after with her beau and what she got is hell forever with her arrogant boss.

"Mimi is everything okay?" She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see her mother entering her room.

"Yeah Mumma, why do you ask?" She stood up and began brushing her hair in front of the mirror.