20 ~ I care!

Apologies for being late🙈🙈

And I've updated the trailer of WBF on insta! I've provided the link on my message board, still if you can't find, Pm me for the link!

Inline comments please

-Aranya Iyer-

I woke up to the chirpings of birds and Vihan was still snoring on the other side of the bed. Today he maintained a good distance from me and I was glad to see that, as it saved me from any kind of embarrassment today. There was a knock on the door. I opened and found the maid standing with a bouquet of orchids. I took the flowers from her and placed them in the vase. I left the door open for they would bring the breakfast in a few minutes.

Rubbing my sleepy eyes I entered into the bathroom grabbing the clothes I would wear today. I brushed my teeth and then stripped off my night wear. Now I was just standing in my black bra and black panties. I was about to throw them off when I heard the creaking sound of the door.

Shit!

I forgot to lock it!

My eyes popped out of my sockets as I saw Vihan closing the door behind him. He was just in his boxers! Hot hmm!

His eyes widened as his eyes stopped on my face and then traversed down to my boobs then further down. Suddenly I felt hot under his sharp piercing gaze.

Aranya you're just in your bra and panties!

Fuck!

Realisation dawned upon me and I pulled the towel from the stand. In my hurry to get hold of the towel I dropped a few things on the floor almost messing everything around. Anyhow I wrapped the towel around me and then found Vihan staring at me with his wide open mouth.

"There's a thing called knock but you seem to forget certain rules!" I snapped at him all at once.

"Um I'm sorry!" His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed his own saliva.

Stop oogling at him Mimi!

"Y-you better be!" I looked away.

"The door was open I thought you were outside!" He pursed his lips, "Anyways I should leave I mean I'm leaving!" He looked everywhere except me.

"Yeah better!" I stepped forward to lock the door, when I tripped over something slippery. Gosh the soap!

I squeezed my eyes shut as none could help me from breaking my ankle. Vihan was already leaving and I didn't make a sound so here I was welcoming my doom.

Before I could twist my leg, two strong arms grabbed my waist jerking me up to his chest. In the meantime, the towel knot opened and the twoel slid down on the floor. To top that horror, the shower knob got turned on as I had tried clutching it for some sort of help unknowingly turning it on.

Double shit!

I turned red as I felt his arms around my half naked body. Goosebumps appeared on my body due to the proximity and the water sprinkling above us did no good to my already flushed state. Vihan straightened me up but his arms were still wrapped around my bare lower back. With eyes locked, my breasts pressed up to his hard chest, and his touch on my bare skin, my mind seemed to lose its senses. I was in a trance like state wasn't a lie at this moment.

His eyes sparkled, the pupils dilated as his sharp piercing gaze was fixed upon me. Hold on! Pupils dilated, is he aroused or what? Because that was the main reason when someone's pupils dilate if he/she looks at someone. Maybe I was wrong but something poking my thigh made me believe otherwise. Oh God!