1~ You moron Longosaur!

Hey guys never thought I'll get such an amazing response for the prologue especially for a Non Manan story. It means a world to me and your love actually motivates to write more. A big big thank you all for all those including Manan fans who gave this story a chance. I know it's difficult to read some couple other than Manan but you guys did it and that's more than enough for me.

I've been requested to change the names even but I'm sorry to them because until now I've written Manan only and to be honest I want to explore more so this time chose something other than Manan.

But I'm glad my fellow Pani shippers are excited to read this work. A big virtual hug to them.

And nonetheless loads of virtual hugs and kisses to everyone who is reading this book.Thank you so so much 😘😘😘

And yes thank you to all for adding this story to their reading list❤️❤️

Here goes the first chapter!

Happy reading guys!

Inline comments please

-Aranya Iyer-

Mumbai, the city of dreams where everyone from across the country come to materialise their dreams. But the influx of migrants has just added to the population explosion resulting into traffic jams in the streets on an indirect basis.

I wish I was not born into a city where only we can see is skyscrapers, huge concrete walls and not to forget to mention the polluted air we breathe in.I would rather prefer to be a countryside folk than a city dweller where we can buy everything except peace of mind.

Fortunately and unfortunately I was born into a family of a billionaire, the Iyers.My great grand father had run away from his native village of Tamil Nadu to Bombay probably in the 1900s. And there was no looking back and now we have the Iyer Diamond House giving tough competitions to other business giants including the Malhotra Industries.

Well fortunately I was proud to be a part of the billionares as there's no dearth of money and affluence that a huge mass of people desperately crave for in the city of dreams.

But unfortunately I was born in a city where I could see no greenery so far my eyes could see. The only thing visible was the smoke rising up in the sky from the automobiles and of course the honking of the vehicles that were adding up to the terrible headache I started having the moment I heard his voice, the heartless Mr billionaire Vihan Malhotra.

One hour before

"What? Are you serious Mr Malhotra?"

"Yes get to the office in an hour."

"Do you remember it's my wedding day? I took leave for two weeks?"

"Girl I don't care it's your wedding or someone's funeral, for me work is worship. When I can work on my wedding day so can you."

"Sorry Mr Malhotra I can't come today."

"Fine then if we incure losses I'll blame it on you."

"Kk I'll come." Aranya sighed and hung up.

Slipping into her pink pants and a white top with minimal make-up,Aranya grabbed her phone, shades and handbag and came rushing down the stairs but was stopped by her mom midway.