3 ~ It's a promise from a broken soul!

Hello Everyone 🖐️

It's 3k reads💃💃💃💃😘😘😘😘

Have a look at the rankings of Wedlock👇

💝 #6 in Indian out of 3.92 stories 😲🙈🙈

💝 #4 in Forced Marriage out of 1.09 stories 😲🙈

💝 #3 in Desi out of 661 stories 💃

Wedlock has managed to enter the two-digit ranks among the following:

💝 #15 in True Love out of 9.44 K stories 😲🙈

💝 #60 in CEO out of 7.56k stories 😲😍

💝 #65 in Marriage out of 21.1k stories 😲🙈

💝 #91 in Hate out of 49.9k stories OMG😲😲🙈😍

I'm literally out of words seeing my story ranked in single n two digits among thousands of stories out there in wattpad.

And that's because of your votes,comments and reads. Your votes and comments are required to maintain the position.So silent readers please think if you love the story your single vote can make it trending in the hot list.

Thank you and love y'all 😍😘😘

Now no more talk let's begin 😋

-Third person pov-

"Mimi are you ready?" Enquired Mrs Iyer and as soon as the room of her door opened, Mrs Iyer's eyes became glassy watching her little girl grown into a beautiful woman.Immediately she wiped off a tiny amount of kohl from the corner of her eye and put a 'kaala teeka' below Aranya's left ear.

Immediately she wiped off a tiny amount of kohl from the corner of her eye and put a 'kaala teeka' below Aranya's left ear

Aranya's look

Aranya smiled meekly taking a deep breath, preparing herself for the big day that unfortunately wasn't her own decision.Back at her room she tried zillion times to smile genuinely but it never came.How could it when her heart didn't want this to happen.

With slow steps she walked down the stairs in her heavy golden embroidered fuchsia lehanga with bluish green borders.The jewellery and the make up was the icing on the cake.She looked no less than a fairy in a world of humans.As soon as she reached the last step cameras went click click, capturing the beautiful bride in their memories forever.Indeed she was the princess of the Iyers.

Aranya was escorted to the centre stage where Vihan was seated in the king sized chair with his left leg crossed over his right.He looked no less than a prince in his off white embroidered kurta paired with a red turban, embroidered dupatta and red dhoti sherwani.The pearl necklace and the feather in his turban added to his stunning features.He resembled the perfect prince of the Malhotras.