30 ~ May I?

Late update because you guys didn't complete the target. I'll put the same target today 300 comments and 300 votes! If you fail don't blame me for a late update.

Listen to Love Me Like You Do in the last scene!

And yes a warm welcome to all the new readers. Please do vote and comment and show your support ❤️

Inline comments are love❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

Last night I had a good sleep, then woke up early in the morning to board a flight from Mumbai to Delhi. I had already packed my bags, completed my morning rituals and had my breakfast as well. I was waiting for Vihan to pick me up. He came on time and together after seeking our parents' blessings we left for the airport.

The flight departed at the scheduled time and after two hours and ten minutes we landed on the Delhi airport. Throughout our plane journey Vihan sleept like a log on my shoulder. Haha! I guess he couldn't get good sleep at night because it was almost 12 am when he left my house.

It was around 11am, Vihan took me to a posh restaurant at Delhi for grabbing some good food. And until now he hadn't revealed where were we heading to. Before taking his seat, Vihan pulled a chair for me and I thanked him for his sweet gesture.

"So Vihan will you now say where are we heading to?" I asked taking a sip of water.

"Auli, Uttarakhand!" He smiled as he skimmed through the menu card.

"Wow that sounds interesting! Haven't heard much about it."

"It's a beautiful hill station just like you!" He winked and gestured the waiter.

"Vihan I need to change. I'll be right back!" I told and rushed towards the washroom.

I hadn't worn any fancy cloth in the morning. So I needed to change into something gorgeous as it was our first trip to a hill station. I changed into a red crop top and a polka dotted slit skirt and paired it with white stilettos. I looked gorgeous and I knew Vihan would like my attire too.

 I looked gorgeous and I knew Vihan would like my attire too

Aranya's look

I came back to our table. Our food had arrived. The aroma of butter chicken and fried rice made me lick my lips.

"Woah what are you wearing?" He glared as soon as I took my seat.

"A feminine dress! Is that a problem?" I replied with a snort.

"It's too revealing!" He stated having a mouthful of rice.

"Seriously Vihan! Now I need your permission on what I can wear and what not?" I twitched my brows.

"Come on we're going to a hill station and it's a summer outfit." He retorted.

"Whatever! I liked it so I wore it. And if that doesn't suit your taste, sorry I am helpless." I spat back tasting the delicious chicken.