32 ~ How are you?

Well do you guys know that I read all the comments and reply to each one of them. It hardly happens that I miss them. I just smile ear to ear when I read them and it makes me super happy to see how you all love this book. Thank you all so much for commenting and loving this book. You guys are love😘

I dedicate this chapter to all those who have commented on this book so far❤️

Inline comments please!

And Happy Friendship Day to everyone 😘

- Vihan Malhotra-

A typical smell, characteristic of a hospital, hit my nostrils when I opened my eyes. I found myself at the hospital bed. My head ached and looking around I found a young nurse checking my medicines.

"Excuse me where am I?"

"Sir you're at St Mary's hospital, Kullu!" She gave me a heart warming smile that I ignored. Taking the white sheets off, I got off the bed and rushed towards the door.

"Sir you can't leave!" She urged.

"I need to find my wife!" I yelled.

"What's her name?"

"Mrs Aranya Malhotra!" I pushed open the door.

"Sir there is a patient named Aranya Iyer Malhotra in the next room. She is still unconscious and was found senseless on a tree branch buried under the snow! Is she your wife?" She said casting a thoughtful look at me.

Her words slowly registered in my brain. Aranya is safe! She has not died! Thank you God for such a wonderful piece of news!

"Thank you so much sister!"

I handed her a flower from the vase that she reluctantly took and was kind of shocked that I addressed her as sister. Rolling my eyes off, I walked out to find Aranya.

I walked a little and after four rooms other than mine I found her sleeping on the bed. She looked perfectly fine and it seemed she was smiling in her unconsciousness. I walked in without knocking while the doctors were checking upon her.

"Excuse me Mister you just can't walk in like that when the doctors are on round."
An elderly nurse pointed out the moment I entered.

"Sorry sister! I just came to see my wife!" I apologized.

"Thank God we found a family member here. Mister?" The doctor turned around to face me.

"Mr Vihan Malhotra and she's my wife Aranya Iyer Malhotra!" She nodded.

"Well, Mr Malhotra you should be thankful to God that your wife had been brought at the right time to the hospital. She could die of a heart attack due to prolonged exposure to extreme cold. Well, she is suffering from hyperthermia. Once she comes to her senses, you can take her home as her condition is now stable but make sure she gets ample amount of heat." The doctor said with a smile. "Even if that means giving your body heat to her." She added and turned to leave.

"Sure and thanks doctor!"

I walked up to her bed, touched her forehead slightly and kissed her temples. My eyes filled up to the brim as I noticed some movement. Gradually, she opened her eyes and looked straight at me.

"Vihan!" She muttered and tried to get up.

"It's okay you lie down! You need rest!" I assured and ran my fingers in her hair.

"How are you?" She asked seeing a traitor tear escape my eyes.

"I'm fine! How are you feeling?" I smiled at the thought that even when she was bed ridden she thought about my health.