29 ~ Look down

Okay this is the quickest update so far. It's all because y'all completed the target within 24 hours of the last update. You made me happy💃 Thank You all for this 😘😘

The next target is 300 comments, 420 votes and yes once it's done, I'll give y'all an early update most probably. But not that early as this since my AHTB readers are waiting for their story 😁

And this is the new cover made by me🙈 There are some more in my kitty that I'll change from time to time 🤪

Inline comments are welcomed ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

It was a cool spring night with rains beating against my window. I listened to the soft pitter patter of the downpour as I browsed through my social media sites. Then in a flash I heard a hiss sound. I wondered if a snake entered my room. I was about to scream my lungs out when I saw a shadow near my window. Grabbing courage I drew the blinds and slid the window up. Peeping out, I found nothing except rain droplets smearing my face wet with their coolness.

"ShortCake it's me!" A voice startled me.

"What the hell are you doing over here?" I gasped as I found him balancing himself on the rooftop.

"Can you stop showering your questions and save me from this stupid rain?" I rolled my eyes and let him in.

"Care to give me a towel?" He asked in annoyance.

"Cool down Vihan! Why so worked up?" I asked handing him the towel.

"I wanted to meet you and because of these rains I had tough time climbing the roof!" He stated vaguely.

"Aww!" I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because you made so much effort to meet me!" I answered in a sing song tone.

He smiled and then turned away. Gradually he stripped off his shirt, pants and vests. I dreamily stared at his naked back. With every movement of his hand, his back muscles tensed and stretched making me drool over him.

"Aranya what's there to play hide and seek?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

He had wrapped the towel around his waist, quite low that I could see his belly button and the V formed below it. He took three long strides and he towered over me in a moment.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked.

"You're staring at my back. In fact you always check me out. So as we're officially husband- wife so why is the need to steal glances. You can look at me as freely as you want." He smirked as he continued staring down at me.

"It's nothing like that!" I made a face and stepped backward till the space in my room allowed me to.

Shit! My back hit my window.