27 ~ Two days?

Inline comments are welcomed ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

We boarded the flight around 9 pm. I had my earphones ready to hear some music and I had already downloaded some movies on Netflix to watch once we were in the air and my phone's flight mode had been officially tapped on. It was a twenty hours journey. So one could understand the boredom if one could not watch anything after sleeping and eating some good food.

Vihan snuggled closer to me as soon as the other passengers dozed off. I bit his ear making him growl in pain. Obviously he was faking his pain as I could see through his mischievous eyes. He typed something on his phone and asked me to join him in the toilet. Was he serious? I had seen such lame romances only in movies and shows. I didn't go as per his order. But later a crew member informed me that my husband needed me for some emergency. Rolling my eyes off I entered the loo and found him winking at me.

"Vihan!" I moaned as he bit my tongue and entered his tongue into my mouth. Soon our tongues attacked each other in a race to win against each other. While Vihan sat on the toilet seat and I was sitting on his lap, it was a little uncomfortable for me as this was my first time making out on a toilet seat.

"I just love the taste of yours!" He whispered grabbing me closer by my waist.

"Vihan I think we should leave this place!" I ruffled his hair and stood up.

"Fine then before leaving the flight we'll come here!" He winked and wore his jacket and left. I blushed and steadied my untidy locks and smudged lipstick and looking nowhere walked straight to my seat.

I didn't remember when I had fallen asleep last night. It was around 1 pm I was wide awake gazing at the clouds from my window seat. I took some snaps as well. Later, after having food I binge watched Betaal, India's first zombie series. It was a good time pass. Well, Vihan did call me in the bathroom but me being the smart woman didn't fall to his tricks.

Four hours later, we finally landed in India, my country. Being away from my homeland for more than six months brought many memories back. Especially I missed Indian street food despite being born and brought up in a billionaire household. We checked out of the airport and there I found my favourite, Vihan's grandma anxiously waiting for us. I walked and touched her feet seeking blessings from her. Leyla and Stella did the same along with Vihan.

"Dadi how are you?" I finally asked and she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you back Aru beta!" She said pulling apart.

"Wow Aru nice nickname Aranya! Do you mind if I call you by this nickname?" Stella gave me a vivacious smile and I bobbed my head.

"Daddy how are you? Remember we talked on a video call in Paris?" Turning towards dadi she chirped.

"I'm not your daddy girl!" Dadi frowned, "Aranya teach her the correct pronunciation!"

"Oops I'm sorry!" Stella bit her tongue.

"It's da-di! Simple you see. Just pronounce the way it's spelled." I gave her a quick pronunciation lesson. Haha!

"You're so cool dadi!" Leyla, a fast learner, addressed dadi with a smile.

"Thank you beta!" Dadi smiled back.

"Vihu what happened to you? Why is my prince so upset?"

"My grandma is busy giving attention to these girls so what can I do?" Vihan shrugged off, "And dadi please don't call me Vihu!" And made a grumpy face.

"So what will I call you? Sillu? Of course I'll call my Vihu, Vihu only." Dadi was as stubborn as her grandson.

"Dadi let's go home and you both can continue with your banters!" I laughed earning a frown from Vihan.