two

[2 years later]˙

"Nee-chaaaaannn!" was shouted in the apartment building making Eli turn around to face the 2, 6 year-olds who stared at her with big eyes.

"Hm?" she asked the boys, crouching down to their level and looking at the two.

"Can we go to the park?" Hitoshi asked. She smiled at him before looking at the 2 boys with a nod.

Laughter bubbled between the 2 before they began jumping up and down around her, excited to go play outside. 

"I'll grab some snacks and things okay? Go get ready huh?" she told them. They nodded, excitement evident in their actions before Izuku quickly grabbed Hitoshi's hand.

"C'mon Hito," he said. The lilac-haired boy grinned at his brother before nodding, and they then ran hand in hand to their shared room to get dressed.

Whipping out her phone, she texted her mom even if she knew that she was at work. She told her that they'd be going to the park and that they wouldn't be back late, only telling her this because she knew her shift was almost up.

Eli walked off to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror as she did so. She rubbed her eyes, trying to seem less tired than she was, but it didn't help much. So with a sigh, she began to do her hair, which somehow gotten even bigger. 

It was in its natural state, which was curly black/green afro, so she simply grabbed a black pick and began picking at her roots so that the front covered her face like it usually was when she wasn't home. 

She couldn't help but be a little thankful that her little Hito's hair was easier to deal with, even if it still somehow defied gravity because she found that she and Izuku's hair was all she was willing to work with as of right now.

After she'd picked out her hair she looked at her hands, seeing her own bandaged hands. She sighed, wincing at the pain before she began re-wrapping her hands. She attended UA, being in class 2-F due to the flurry of classes she was taking in the Support Course, despite being 15.   

Even still, she wore her bandages with or without the training she endured to hide the scarring she had from when she was a kid, back when her training was a lot more brutal than it is now. 

U.A. was a school that pumped out heroes, that's what they were known for, regardless of the General Studies and Support Course Department outnumbering them. Her quirk was well suited for the Hero Course, so most of her days at U.A. were spent with teachers trying to convince her to want to transfer. 

Though as she existed, her Quirk only grew and grew, so it only made sense to train so that she never hurt anyone, even if she was in the Support Course.