thirty-eight

***hi guys, small reminder that my characters are awkward despite their power lmao***

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

When Eli woke up, she was fucking surrounded. 

Kota laid on her chest, curling up into a ball as one of her arms was wrapped around him. Izuku was to her right, curled up and holding her hand, and Shoto was on the other side with one of his hands holding a part of Eli's clothing. 

Katsuki was sprawled out towards the end of the bed with a blanket tossed over him and Himiko laid upside down with her head resting on Katsuki's legs. 

'Maybe I should move her, Katsuki isn't a peaceful sleeper,' Eli pondered. 

Hitoshi wasn't exempt from this either and was laying halfway on the bed literally holding on to Eli's leg like a koala. 

Peering over at the time, she looked to see it was 6:28 am. 

She had to get up and make breakfast and all that jazz. And of course, have like an hour of no children. 

So, with a sigh, Eli slowly removed herself from the crowd of children. First, she had to take her hand from Izuku, adjusting her hold on Kota, to slither out of his hold. She had to remove Shoto's hand from her shirt next, which wasn't too hard either. 

The hardest part was getting Hitoshi to let go of her leg, but somehow she managed that as well. She then huffed, standing up beside the bed, still holding Kota. She moved Himiko away from Katsuki's legs, putting her where she once laid, and then lastly tried to place Kota down. 

She froze when she heard the little boy groan. 

"Mama?" he called. 

Eli's entire body froze, her body going through a small fritz as she tried her best not to scream at the top of her lungs. 

'Did he just-' 

'No, no, no, he's half asleep, no need to do that,' her own thoughts interrupted. 

"Sh, sh, go back to sleep honey," she told him. 

His black eyes blinked up at her tiredly, and he nodded before he closed his eyes and was out like a light once again. She breathed a small sigh of relief and placed him down beside Himiko before she crept away and out of the room. 

When she got downstairs, she found 2 distinct individuals bickering over coffee. 

"Morning boys," she said with a small wave, going over to the fridge and looking inside to grab the sugar-free coffee creamer and decaf cold brew inside. 

"Morning E," Touya said as she walked over to where they were, sitting down on a stool in between them.

The 3 literally looked worn out. 

Despite all the good things that had happened, like the stuff with Endeavour being over, the judge/lawyer Takahashi Asami being willing to handle the divorce between Rei and Endeavour, all the kids being happy, and the semester almost over, that in no way meant they weren't tired. 

Touya, who was getting used to his skin not being as scared as it used to, was wearing a pair of black sweats and a black tank top. Keigo wore something similar, except his color scheme of choice was grey and a white cropped tank top. 

Eli had on a pair of brown sweats and a black cropped bandeau top that was tied in the back with criss-cross fabric strings.  

"I'm holding you to your promise E, just so you know," Touya said sipping his coffee, inching next to her just to irritate her.