seven

Eli's brothers hated her hero costume because even if she was an Underground hero, they hated the way it looked. 

Why? 

Because one time someone posted a video of her helping a guy, only for an ambulance having to be called because of the river of nosebleeds the guy got when he saw who helped him. 

Her hero costume's base was an all-black long sleeve one-piece jumpsuit that stopped right under her butt. The material was tight and was made up of normal fabric infused with her hair so that the base of her costume was never destroyed by her own power, along with some heavy-duty materials to make it fireproof and whatnot. 

The rest of her costume was rather simple with tight high socks made from the same material as the rest of her costume and a utility belt that had some medical equipment. She had knives strapped to her ankles along with 2 loaded guns strapped to the sides of her thighs. 

She wore black combat boots as well, which were also specially made with her hair so that they didn't implode whenever she used her Quirk longer than a couple of minutes. She wore a pair of fingerless fighting gloves, one being black with dark green stitching and the other having lilac stitching, having patches of red/orange threading throughout them. 

When she was asked why by Izuku, since the lilac and orange kind of clashed with the rest of her clothes since that being the brightest thing she wore, she simply pointed to the small tattoo of an H on her wrist and a tattoo of a K on her finger. 

H for Hitoshi. K for Katsuki. (They all cried when they found out she had small little tattoos and details in her big ink works that had to do with them even though Katsuki did it when he was alone with her)

Though alas, she sat perched upon a building in the dense city, watching for anything. She heard a noise behind her, but paid it no mind, knowing it was her partner. She waited until he walked behind her, perching himself next to her as he did so before he spoke. 

"So, have you thought about it?" he asked. 

Eli looked over at her best friend, the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead. 

He was the 2nd friend she'd made. When she and her brothers were still wards of the school, Shouta would check in on her in place of Nezu occasionally, and those check-ins soon became a friendship.

"Shou, I don't know..." she trailed off which immediately resulted in his huff as he looked rather with a bored expression. 

"Oh for fucks sake, don't give me that same shit excuse. I watched you literally light up when I asked, and plus... it means I can keep an eye on you" he mumbled the last part, but she heard it. 

She laughed a bit, fixing herself before she turned to him finally ready to listen. 

"Okay, tell me why it'd be good for me, I'm ready to listen," she said turning to him, not expecting him to completely fucking read her.

"When you're not taking care of someone else, or neglecting to take care of yourself you're either working, sleeping, or giving yourself another tattoo, and watching TV doesn't count because you're still watching the kids when you do. Plus, everybody saw how you interacted with the batch of kids Power Loader had, you did great and they loved you," he started, pointing a finger at her accusingly. 

She stared at him nervously, hiding from his small glare with her hair. 

"I don't know what it is with you! Whenever you meet a kid, any kid they just stick to you like glue. It fucking weird," he said with a sigh.