thirteen

"Midoriya-kun, what's it like having a Pro as an older sister," asked Uraraka, making both Hitoshi and Izuku lookup.  

"Just call me Hitoshi," Hito grumbled a bit as he took a bite of his rice.

Iida had just finished telling them about his family of heroes, so Uraraka decided to take the time to ask something almost all of Class 1A was thinking. At the question, the 3 of them began to ponder, and these 3 were of course Katsuki, Hitoshi, and Izuku. 

Shoto was eating with Eli in the classroom. 

"Eli-sensei is a first-generation hero correct?" Iida asked. 

"Uh, yea, she is," Izuku said stumbling over his words a bit. 

"So do you and your family get to see her often?" asked Mina who sat beside Kiri. Izuku quirked an eyebrow at that, looking over at Hitoshi who shared a similar expression. 

"Uhm, we live together?" Izuku said. 

Suddenly an alarm went off. 

Eli had just got done talking to Mezo about coming to her office he wanted a break from his mask.

Now, she was talking to Shoto when it happened about his hero costume when the alarm, as she tried to understand why he went as far as to freeze his entire left side for the sake of his hero costume. Eli didn't know, she just knew that it seemed impractical. 

"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly," sounded the voice in the speaker. 

Eli stood up quickly, peering out the window, and of fucking course it was the press. With an irritated sigh, she pats Shoto's shoulder and shook her head. 

"I have to go deal with this, don't worry about it, it's just the press," she told him with a soft smile. He nodded at her and offered her a small smile. 

Eli stalked out of the classroom, racing to the front of the store, seeing a large crowd of students in her path as she did. With a grunt of irritation, she activated her Quirk and sprinted in the opposite direction, finding herself in the front in the knick of time, appearing behind Shouta and Hizashi with an irritated look on her face. 

"Give us All Might! He's here, isn't he ?!" the reporter lady asked aggressively. 

"We told you, he's not here," Hizashi tried to reason. 

"And even if he was here, I don't think he'd be responding to your annoying questions as politely as I am," Eli spoke up, her irritation only growing. 

"E-excuse me?!" the reporter woman asked, clearly offended. Eli suppressed a scoff as she lifted her hair to reveal her obviously irritated face. 

"It's not within All Might's job description to answer any of your questions. Here, he's a teacher, not your next interview. Plus, as of right now you are illegally trespassing on U.A private property. So, here are your options! You can leave now and all this could be over, I could call the police to come to remove you off of U.A property, or I could move you myself," Eli threatened, her green eyes flashing a threatening red as she stared down at the lady. 

"H-how dare-?" she tried but was cut off by the shakiness of her own voice. 

"It's your choice lady," Eli pushed even further, her Quirk activating just enough to cause her hair to float around her, not bothering to cover up her bloody red glare. 

With a scared look on her face and a blush of embarrassment evident on her cheeks, the reporter backed down. 

And with that, they were gone.