thirty-six

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Rei spent hours at the Midoriya household that evening, talking enthusiastically to her children that sat around her like little kids, even Touya. 

Eli took this as an opportunity to nudge her own kids away, apart from Shoto, into the kitchen, Kota still on her hip, leaving the family some much-needed privacy. 

"Alright, you guys hungry, what are you guys in the mood for?" Eli asked, putting Kota on the counter, to which he pouted at, only for Himiko to charge at her. 

Eli quirked an eyebrow, giggling at the young girl before catching her, Izuku popping up right beside her with a grin. 

"Can we have Katsudon, please?" Izuku asked. 

"Sure," Eli said, ruffling his hair, watching as Izuku kind of sparkle. 

"So, it seems you like us now," Hitoshi teased Kota. The boy blushed and stuck his tongue out at him, smacking away his hand.

Hitoshi laughed, as he leaned away from the little hand. Katsuki yawned a bit as he shook his head making Eli look over at him. 

"You guys were training with All Might this afternoon right?" she asked, Izuku nodding excitedly, no doubt about to go on a tangent, but she placed a soft hand on his mouth and shook her head. 

"How bout you all go wash and rest up, Kota--, Keigo and I will handle everything," Eli corrected herself as she saw Keigo slide into the kitchen. 

Upon hearing his name, he quirked an eyebrow but came over nonetheless. 

"I'll help too!" Himiko said with a smile, Eli beaming back at the girl as she pats her head softly. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the shorter blonde man, seeing how he looked at Eli. 

They all saw it, and sometimes it did bother them, especially when they were younger. 

But they had to let it happen, same with Touya in the living room. They had to let it happen. For so long, so long it had just been them. And when Himiko and Shoto joined, things changed, but not really. 

But when Kota came, they saw how she cried over a boy she hadn't even met, cried to Keigo and Touya about how she couldn't even have kids if she wanted to, not that she wanted to because she already had them. 

For a long time, they just wanted to stay with her, they didn't want to go anywhere else, as long as they could stay with their sister, everything would be fine, as long as she still made dinner with them, and ate with them, and played with them, watched movies, and--

Hound Dog told Izuku that like them, Eli was growing up too. They made jokes about her not acting her age all the time, I mean she's 24, but that sentence and the realization that came with it hit the green-haired boy like a truck.