forty-eight

**pls excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli stalked into the police station with a nasty glare on her face.

Her conversation from earlier rang in her brain. After some, much-needed, rest, she went to see Shouta, who'd she found in Eri's room, awkwardly conversing with the young girl with Hizashi by his side. Kota was with them as well.

The little boy gasped before smiling brightly. 

"Mama!" he yelped in joy, rushing to get off of Hizashi's lap to bound towards his mother, who caught him quickly.

"Hey baby," she said softly, kissing his forehead as she did.

The boy smiled and nuzzled his head into his mother's shoulder as she walked forward. She saw the guilty look on Shouta's face immediately. The man attempted to stand, despite his obvious injuries, but Eli shook her head, wearing a grateful smile.

Eri watched with wide, almost sparkly red eyes as the two interacted. She'd seen the woman do absolutely monstrous things, but here she was with a small smile on her face, hugging the living daylights out of the once stoic little boy.

"That's your mom?" she whispered, gasping as she covered her mouth and looked down.

She hadn't meant to speak.

"Yep!" Kota said, wearing a goofy smile.

Eli smiled lightly at the kiddos before she sat Kota down on the large hospital bed.

"I gotta talk to Uncle Sho, real quick. Why don't you tell Eri all about Himi and the others?" Eli suggested.

Kota wasn't stupid, he'd seen Eli crying in the middle of the hallway. He remembered being handed off to Grandma Rei when Touya went to go help her. He knew she was sad, but he also knew that she loved him.

She wouldn't lie to him, so he did as she asked.

Turning to the shy girl he began raving on and on about his Uncles and Aunt, and Eli couldn't help but wonder what her Izuku had been teaching him as his mouth seemed to move faster than his mind.

"Sho?" Eli asked

And that's how she got here.

Flanking her sides were Touya and Keigo. None of them could care less that this was a police station, and Eli dared anybody to question Touya so she could find any reason to let loose all the energy that was building up in her chest.

They were on their way to the interrogation room.

According to Shouta, there were two people they needed to talk to. Surprisingly, a villain had given themselves up pretty easily and was taken into custody without a fight, Jin Bubaigawara.

The other was a man Eli couldn't wait to see again.

But for now, she had to question the one who confused her the most.

And that was the one who went willingly.

She walked past the detectives and officers in front of the interrogation room, none daring to stop her. She opened the door and saw a scruffy, blond man with a scar on the middle of his forehead. He was twitchy, his right finger tapping the table rhythmically while his left eye twitched every so often.

Although, he sat up straighter when he saw them enter and seemed to try to stop himself from moving further.

"I'll keep this brief, why'd you give yourself up?" Eli asked before she could even take a seat.