thirty-four

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

When Eli laid down that night, she thought that everything today had gone better than she thought it would. Plus, she got a letter from her dear old buddy David Shield about an invite to I-Island this summer to talk about her the achievements he'd read of about her being asked to make Miruko a new suit. 

That and something of a reunion between the scientist and hero. 

She figured she'd surprise the kids when all the bullshit was over.

Kota, even if he didn't like them, didn't cause too much ruckus while their classmates were here, and stayed in the kitchen with Eli until they all left. And it was time for bed, he saw his room, this time with the furniture there, and Eli told him that they could go shopping for more things if he was up for it. 

Then, Eli decided to leave him to his own devices. 

So, she fell asleep silently, trying her hardest to fulfill her promise to Katsuki about getting her 8 hours. 

Though, after maybe 20 minutes of laying there drifting, she was jerked away by the sound of a scream coming from the other room. 

Kota's room. 

Her Quirk powered up by itself, and suddenly she was rushing towards his room. She opened the door quickly, only to see a gasping Kota. 

It was then Eli realized Kota was having a panic attack. 

"Kota, honey," she said as rushed towards him, taking him quickly in her arms, sliding into his bed, and resting him softly on her lap, rubbing his back and arms.