fifty

**small note: yall i just got out a sesh, and i just felt the need to tell you guys how much i appreciate you all coming back when i publish. usually i just write for myself (for ex: i had a solid 25 chapters of this book done before i even thought about publishing it), but you guys push me to write as well. all my love to you guys fr <3 // excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes too 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

When Izuku and his brothers woke up, their sisters were gone. The beds they'd pushed together had been moved slightly while Keigo and Touya were passed out in nearby chairs with extra hospital pillows and blankets over their bodies. 

"Nee-chan?" he asked before a violent cough surfaced, halting him, and making pain explode in his chest and the back of his head. 

Turning, he looked over at Katsuki, Shoto, and Hitoshi, who were still asleep. He wanted to move, but his body was so tired that he could only manage to inch his body closer to his brothers. 

Keigo sprang up at the noise, instantly looking around to see that Eli, Himiko, and Kota were gone. His hand shot out to shake Touya awake, who flinched harshly before doing the same as Keigo. 

"Shit," Touya cursed before he stood up, Keigo quick on his heels. 

"Where-" Izuku tried again, only to explode into another fit of coughs. 

Touya walked over quickly, and carefully lifted the boy up to pat his back like he'd seen Eli do a dozen times already. 

"Don't move much kid, you've got the worst of it," he told him as Keigo went over to the other side of the bed where Katsuki and Hitoshi seemed to be waking up as well. 

"Wha-" Katsuki tried before he groaned from the pain he felt in his body. Looking down, he saw his arms wrapped tightly in bandages, Hitoshi in a similar position as he looked at his bandaged arms with confused eyes. 

Keigo poured some cups of water and handed them out, Touya sticking a straw in the cup and holding it for Izuku to drink. 

"Where the hell is Bell?" Katsuki said after gulping the water down in less than 5 seconds. 

Given the nature of the boys, neither man wanted to tell them that they didn't know. They were still trying to figure out how she got out with 2 kids without making a sound. Especially under the nose of a high-ranking hero and a felon. 

The door slid open next, making all of the inhabitants of the room turn in hopes of their return, only for a nurse, Shouta, and a little girl to appear. 

Shouta had an unfamiliar look in his eyes, one that especially creeped out Hitoshi. The little girl was sitting in his arms staring at Keigo and Touya with bright, sparkly eyes before her hand grabbed Shouta's shirt and she whispered something to him. 

"Mr.Sho, those are the misters that helped Eli save me," she said in a small, excited tone. 

"I know," he said, his voice getting higher at the end as he rubbed her back before entering with the doctor beside him. 

"Have you seen Eli?" Touya asked Shouta, watching as the nurse began to check the boys for any complications in their healing process. 

Shouta had seen Eli and he smiled sadly at them as he nodded. 

"Yes, she'll be back," he told them simply before turning his attention to Eri who had turned attention from the two men to the boys she remembered Kota telling her all about.