four

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

3 boys stood crying altogether, a blonde woman and a brunette male trying to get them to stop. In the middle of them stood Katsuki, who had his head down, but his shoulders vibrated, indicating that he was indeed hurting. 

Hitoshi and Izuku couldn't stop crying. How were you supposed to stop crying? Their mother had died, and on top of that, their sister and caretaker is in the hospital. 

They were scared, scared of what would happen to their sister, and what would happen to all of them when she woke up. 

"You guys are so stupid," Katsuki spit out, his arms crossing as he said so. 

The sniffing halted a bit. 

"Katsuki, how could you say something like that," his mother said quickly, her hands reaching out to touch his shoulders but he shrugged her off before he lifted his head, showing his teary eyes before turning and looking at the brothers. 

"This is your sister, Eli. We know her, she... she's not gonna let anything happen to you guys," he said, mumbling the last part. 

'Us' is what he wanted to say. He wanted to be included in it, he wanted her to be his older sister too, so she was. Well in his book she was, not that he would ever admit it out loud. 

"K-Kacchan's r-right Toshi," Izuku said, his words skipping a bit as he tried to stop his cries. 

A doctor came in, making Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo instantly standing up straighter, looking at the doctor expectingly. 

"Eli Midoriya?" the doctor asked, watching as they nodded. 

"I'm not sure if you two know, but Ms.Midoriya has an extremely powerful Quirk, and honestly I'm very surprised she was able to reign in such power at such a young age especially after such an event..." the doctor told them, looking at the 3 boys sadly before looking back to the 2 adults. 

"I'm sorry, but could you elaborate?" Mitsuki asked. Come to think of it, the girl never really talked about her Quirk, Mitsuki honestly thought the girl was Quirkless like her brother before her son told her otherwise. 

"Her Quirk absorbs and turns kinetic energy into pure power. Kinetic energy is caused by movement, so every single moved she's made since her Quirk manifested has resulted in a certain amount of power being stored inside her body. Even if she were to fight, she would only get stronger because of all movement, even if her body was tired," the doctor explained. 

The two adults stared at the doctor in surprise, before they asked him to continue. 

"With such a strong Quirk, the damage that would be done to her surroundings is estimated to be catastrophic. It looks like since she was experiencing and feeling so much at once, her Quirk activated without her wanting it to. But to make sure no one got hurt, she pulled the power back in, and the force knocked her out," the doctor finished his explanation.