twenty-six

It was dark, and Eli was chained to a wall. Looking around at her surrounding, she couldn't see anything but the shadows of maybe others in the room. Pulling against the chains, she grunted, not being able to break them. 

"N-nee-chan," a voice called out. 

"Izu?!" she asked, her eyes wide with panic as she struggled against the chains. 

"Bell," called out another tired voice. 

"Kat? Where are you I-" she was cut off by another voice. 

"Nee-chan," drawled out a voice making her breath hitch even more. 

"Nee-chan?"

"Eli...nee?"

"Hito? Shoto? Himi? Babies, where are you, I can't get out of these, fuck!" she cursed as she tried with all her might to pull from the chain. 

Suddenly light invaded her senses and a disgusting sight flooded her vision. 

Covered in blood, and bruises were her siblings in the same predicament as her, chained to a wall on the opposite side of her. 

"Goodmorning honey," said a drawled-out voice, a familiar one, making her turn her head to see her mother and father standing there, a familiar metal whip in her father's hand. 

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY KIDS!" she said pulling at the chains, her Quirk activating a bit and the wall cracking at the strain. 

"Oh, so you went off and made yourself a little family huh? Have you forgotten what you were made for little girl?" her mother chided, a conniving smirk on her face as she stared at her with a burning hatred in their matching green eyes. 

"Not to mention, she's a hero now? You were supposed to become the hero killer, look at you now. Such a fucking disappointment," her dad sighed, Eli's eyes darting to his hand that moved the whip calmly and widely. 

"To think, all that hard work, down the drain," her mother pouted as she looked at her husband. 

"No worry though! We can get you back on track. All we have to do is, is kill a couple of kids," her dad said with a smile thrown her way, his grin only growing at the terror that flooded Eli's eyes. 

"No, please, get away from them. Anything alright, anything but that. Just let them go," she pleaded, all her senses and hero training seemed to go down the drain as she stared at her siblings, all looking minutes away from passing out from their injuries. 

"Don't worry honey, it'll be quick," said her mother with a smirk. 

"No, no," Eli pleaded as she saw her father raise the metal whip, turning towards Izuku and Hitoshi first. Her eyes widened even further as she saw their position, knowing that if he activated his Quirk and hit them with that, they'd be dead within minutes. 

"NO, PLEASE!" she hollered loudly. 

The sound of a crack of a whip was heard. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli awoke with a small scream, sweating profusely, and tears streaming down her eyes. 

Looking around at her empty bed, her body moved quickly, throwing the blankets off of her as she hastily made her way out of her room and to the nearest room, which was Himiko's.