fifty-nine

sorrysorrysorry

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

The students were huddled in the kitchen, ducking under the island and crouched to the floor, all twenty of them, plus Mei, who was visiting Mina. (they'd become close under pink-hair solidarity AND haircare cosmetics)

"Endeavour-san, we have talked about this," they heard their principal say.

"Nezu is here?!" Ojirou said in a hushed tone.

"Apparently Cobra Kai, now shh!" Katsuki hushed him up.

He felt Ojirou hit his head with his tail, and he scowled at him. 

Himiko had taken a particularly strong grip on Shoto. The boy stood with a fierce look in his eye. He had been to therapy, a lot actually, but that didn't stop his emotions from swirling all over the place. He was angry, so angry, yet so afraid.

Yet, every molecule in his body wanted to jump across the island table and show Endeavour exactly what he'd been learning from Eli.

"Nezu-san, that is beside the point I-" he was cut off, by a loud slap.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" they heard her say.

Eli was fuming. 

She had just dealt with this, she had just settled everything. 

She had just laid old feelings to rest, then here comes this asshole. 

Her eye twitched. 

Glancing down at Tenko in her arms, his whining beginning to increase. She glared at the tall man before she nodded to Shouta, who stood at the kitchen window.

He knew the kids were there, but that seemed to be at the bottom of his list of priorities. Still, his husband bumped his shoulder and Shouta sneered at Endeavour before he walked forward and took Tenko from her. 

He wondered why she hadn't given him to Keigo or Touya maybe, but one look at their faces told him everything he needed to know. 

"Let's go down to the laundry room since you want to talk so badly," Eli spoke.

Endeavour sighed, and furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head. He took a breath, trying to calm himself down like he'd learned.

"That's unnecessary. I simply wanted to see my sons. I don't think it's unreasonable given the efforts I've made to change my behavioral issues. I have a proposition for you," he said with a small gulp.

He had a firm grip on some paperwork in his hands. Some proof of his therapy session and a certificate upon completing the first stages of his anger management. 

Seems the humiliation of losing really humbled him. 

"Well, I was simply trying to save you from being embarrassed in front of all these people but if you insist. Although, I'm not responsible for any... reactions if this proposition is anything like your last," she told him, glancing at Touya and Keigo before her eyes swept back to Endeavour. 

She was sure they didn't know about his little marriage proposal, but to be on the safe side, she smirked quietly to herself.

Endeavor had at least two glares planted on him when he first knocked on the door, three when Hizashi came down, and four when Keigo followed him.

Now it was five, Nezu's being the least obvious, and Eli being the only person who wasn't.

She sat down on the couch with a sigh and stared at him rather blankly, gesturing with her hand for him to continue.