fourteen

Eli beat All Might by a hilarious amount when Iida came haul-assing back to the school to tell them that they were attacked by villains. Her Quirk buzzed around her she skyrocketed her Quirk percentage up to 90%, her body rocketing towards USJ. 

Her hair floated around her, emitted a green mist as it did, and the girl's green eyes blazed a dangerous red as she stared at the scene before her. The students looked at her with wide eyes, especially at her appearance. In the days that she spent as their TA, there wasn't a time when she wasn't wearing an encouraging smile. But now, Eli wore a very irritated scowl. 

"Who is this NPC?" asked a light blue-haired man. 

"Nomu, kill her," he instructed. 

The light blue hair blinked once. 

Once. 

Then, Eli was already in front of the Nomu wearing a dangerous glare and her fist raised, her Quirk now functioning at 100%. 

"Wrong move," she snarled before she brought her fist down on the Nomu, blasting it a couple of feet away towards the light blue-haired man whose eyes widened. 

Eli's body moved on its own as she picked up Shouta, Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta and in a flash were at the base of the stairs and away from the villains. 

"Take Shouta and get to the entrance," she said calmly before she stood up straighter. 

"Sorry Father," Eli heard the man say, making Eli frown a bit before she shook her head. 

"Nee-chan listen! That brain thing took a punch from One-" Izuku began but he cut himself off before he could finish saying One for All. 

"It took a punch that didn't break my arm and it didn't even flinch. I know you're strong but-" Izuku tried but Eli silenced him. 

"Izu," she said making him stop. 

"Don't worry about me," she told him before she turned her full attention to the monster that stood before her. She sighed, before walking towards them.

"Who are you, and what the hell are you doing fucking with my students," she hollered, putting an emphasis on the my when she referred to the students. The light blue-haired man eyes her carefully, not wanting to underestimate her a second time.

"We, are the League of Villains and your students are training to be a part of a corrupt organization that pushes people to the edge every single day. How can you stand there like that?! Being a so-called hero in a society that would trade your life without a second thought if it meant more profit and popularity for heroes? How-" the light blue-haired man began to rant but he stopped when he saw the look in her eye. 

He reminded Eli of a child. 

"So, you're like the League of... Vigilantes?" she questioned, making him freeze. 

"W-what did you say?" he asked her. 

"Villains are people who do bad things for bad reasons, and from your rant, I can see that your reasoning isn't actually too off. I'm not gonna sit here and act like hero society isn't a complete dumpster fire because it is, and it seems like you know that too. But, you crossed the line when you fucked with my kids," she told him. 

"So either you leave, now! Or I make you," she threatened. 

He watched her with wide eyes, as her hair only glowed brighter, and a light green glow emitted from under her skin. This... girl, knew exactly what he was talking about, and didn't bother to argue with him. He had a thought, thinking back to how she pushed back his Nomu with a punch.