nine

The 3 boys couldn't help but be totally and completely embarrassed by the situation at hand. Hitoshi and Izuku Midoriya stood beside their childhood best friend, faces hotter than the sun as she fixed up everything about them, before taking dozens of pictures of them in their U.A uniforms.

After many months of training, she now stared at Katsuki and Hitoshi who were now taller than her, with Kat standing at 5'8 and Hito at 5'9. Izuku had grown but remained an inch below Eli, at 5'5. 

Eli was a bit envious of them, she wanted to at least be 5'7. 

"Nee-chan, w-we're gonna be late!" Izuku told her but she just smiled at him before attacking them with hugs and embarrassing kisses on their forehead and cheeks.

"Alright let us go now, jeez Bell," Katsuki grumbled with an irritated look on his face, but that didn't wipe the redness from his cheeks.

"We can't be late on the first day," Hitoshi sighed, holding a portable coffee cup in his hand making her grin at them again, having mastered these little affectionate outbursts of hers. 

"Okay, okay, have fun, feel free to visit me in my class or workshop if you need anything," she told them with a smile.

Little did she know her number of children would go from 4 to 20+. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"It took 8 seconds for you all to quiet down. That's too long," Aizawa said, peering at his classroom. 

He didn't look at the roaster, because he found that when he did this in the previous year, he quickly became disappointed. This also meant that his teacher's assistant hadn't either, trusting him, and deciding to just meet them.

"Hello, My name is Aizawa Shouta, and I'm your homeroom teacher. It's nice to meet you," he said blandly, clearly tired. 

Cue the shocked faces of the homeless yellow caterpillar's new problem children.

"Come in now," he grumbled, looking over at the door.

In walked someone that made 3 of the students in the gasp, 1 look extremely surprised, and 1's eyes widen.

"Hello, my name is Eli Midoriya, I'll be your TA for this year,"  she said with a bow.

"Now, put these on, and we're going to head outside," Shouta said, pulling a gym uniform.

4 boys stayed behind to talk to the TA, all of them making her laugh a bit when she realized the number of kids she already knew.

"...Midoriya-sensei," Shoto called making her look to him first. She chuckled a bit at the formality of it all, knowing she'd be hearing a lot of it. Though it did make her feel a little weird since Shoto usually called her Nee-chan.

"You're our TA!?" Katsuki questioned loudly.

"Well, that's what it looks like. I'm as surprised as you," she said calmly looking at the 4, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Now, go get changed, you'll be late if you don't leave now. We can talk later," she told them, shoo-ing them away. WIth uneasiness in their gut, they nodded at their sister, before going off to change into their gym uniforms.

"Of course all of your kids are in our class," Shouta said with a huff.

She rolled her eyes at him before she turned to him.