fifty-eight

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Eli shares an office with Nezu now. 

She had a corner desk where she was responsible for a number of things, mostly niche things that Principal Nezu couldn't focus on. 

Like for example, the vast space between heroics and the other departments. 

"Is it that we're not prioritizing them? I can't deny that, it's a school for heroes, but Gen Ed is like everything else," Eli said, fractured thoughts splaying through her words. 

Eli was hardly an independent hero. Kinetic and Erasurehead as a duo wasn't just in name or talk on the streets they patroled, it was official. 

Erasure wasn't one for access work, but his husband, Hizashi had his own Hero Agency. Back in this very same office where Eli came to seek work from Nezu, it was only in its beginning stages. But, through the man's radio show,  his agency quickly took off from there. 

As a teacher, of course, he had his students to prioritize when it came to time, so Eli happened to help him in that department. Well, help him manage his time, by having a hierarchy system within the agency that allowed another to take control in Hizashi's absence. 

So of course that to be Eli and Shouta, as they were his top heroes. 

Shit. 

But after them, was a man named Ito, Ito Daiki. His quirk, literally called All-Smiles etched a perfect smile on his face. He never frowned, for he couldn't. He had big blue eyes and a mop of black waves on his head. With a pull of his finger, those around him were smiling. 

Cool guy, scary, but a cool guy. 

Regardless, they'd seen firsthand the things that those who come from General Education or Business Management could do within an agency, and their necessity couldn't be more stressed. 

Daiki wasn't afraid to showcase his superiority, mainly because many could be quick to disregard him as an authority figure since he wasn't an actual hero. He was a competent man, who graduated top of Business at Shikestu Academy of Heroics. 

She thought to talk to him about what she could do. 

Maybe Himiko as well since well, she was in Gen Ed now. 

Glancing over at her phone, she sighed, only to hear Nezu pick up his office phone. 

"Principal Nezu speaking. Oh? Yes, yes, show them your ID and you can come right up. From my understanding, assembly is included correct? Aha, perfect, yes, be mindful of students," Nezu said, a small grin on his face as he sipped his tea before hanging the phone up. 

She wanted to ask about it, but when her phone went off, it quickly left her mind. 

She closed her laptop, threw it into a case, and stuffed it under her arm. 

"I will be right back, I'm going down to the development studio, their doing a review test, and uh, my office hours are about to start," she said, nodding as she checked her phone. 

.

Kota was confused, about one thing, in particular, Tenko. 

The baby. 

It babbled as it shuffled around on the blanket they shared, sitting on the floor of Eli's office after school. 

"Pwa, bub, bub, bub," he babbled, smiling toothlessly at Kota.