forty-nine

pls excuse any grammar or spelling mishaps <3

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli worked silently in her workshop. Her hands flew around the table, loading all of her guns and putting two extras in the back of her utility belt. She added straps to her arms for an extra arsenal of knives, changing into a version of her hero costume that had no sleeves to keep the new straps from slipping from the fabric.

With her body armed and her head clear, she slipped on a pair of thin brass knuckles before slipping her fighting gloves over them.

Clutching her eyes closed, her lip trembled for the 3rd time ever since she arrived to suit up.

She wanted to put on the news to that she could see Shouta on TV to see how he was faring against the ruthless public, or see how All Might and the rest were doing upon finding the facilities they now knew the League was housed in.

In these two facilities, they would find All for One, a couple of other League members like Spinner and Mr.Compress, and where they worked on and created the Nomus'.

But that wasn't where Eli was going.

Shigaraki told her that they were not in either of these places and even if she wasn't too familiar with her parent's tactics anymore, she knew this had to be true.

Maybe it was just a gut feeling.

So, with a sigh, she leaned over the table, holding herself up on the palms of her hands. She closed her eyes again and breathed deeply.

On the wall, above the table, was a single picture of her mom.

She laughed loudly as the winds blew her long green locks all around her. The trees behind her shook, demanding attention to their leaves as the feeling of spring encapsulated the photo. But the beauty of the nature around her, of the morning glories that surrounded her, was no match for the woman.

She shined like fresh morning dew and the picture demanded a smile from Eli, one that she could just barely manage. 

"I'll get them back mama, I promise," she whispered with a small bow.

With that, she turned around and began to leave her workshop with her car keys hanging from her fingers as she made her way to the car.

She knew where they were, and she couldn't get there on foot.

.

.

The walls were there like Eli never destroyed them.

Brand fucking new on a remote island called Udonekomyojin, off the southeast coast of Mustufu, Japan in the Shizuoka Prefecture. There was a shrine on the island, but it was on the other side.

Eli would pay her respects to the deities of the shrine beforehand and hoped not to destroy it.

The building had no windows that she could see, only a white door in contrast to the otherwise camouflaged building. Tall trees and shrubbery surrounded the building, and the paint on the walls was chipping.

Eli walked to the door before she stopped, picked up a nearby stick, and threw it towards the building, only to see the stick stop before bouncing off the invisible blocker and laying back on the ground.

A semi-iridescent green mist shimmered around the building. Dread filled her as all the things she was told suddenly became true. She'd never been able to spread her energy over such a vast area and there was only one other person whose Quirk looked somewhat similar to her own.