thirty-three

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Eli's body tensed when she heard Izuku's voice, but somehow, amidst all of her panicking and worry, her body turned, and she looked at all of them. 

Her eyes widened as she saw their expressions, and her body moved on its own to walk over and wipe a tear from Kat's eye making the boy slightly grit his teeth.

"Don't cry, no no," she muttered under her breath, doing the same for Hitoshi and Himiko, her arm reaching to hug Shoto's neck and kiss the side of his forehead and cup Izuku's cheek with her palm. 

"Nee-chan?" she heard Izuku say again, making her turn and full look at him. 

"Yes honey?" she said instinctively. 

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows a little as he looked at her, taking in her red, tired eyes. A small, sad, memory flashed through his brain as he stared at her. Green mist floated lightly around her face and hair, some strands floating around. A picture went through his head, another memory of a woman. 

She had green eyes, light skin, and long green hair, but besides this, as Izuku squinted, the face morphed into Eli's, her loving eyes shining through, giving life to the distinct memory.

She saw him smile a little and his eyes soften before he spoke some familiar words. 

"We think you should take a nap," he said. 

The words took her back and her eyes widened a bit before she saw him smile a little harder. 

"You're tired, you need to get some rest," Hitoshi said, and through his wavering eyes, he smiled a little. 

"But I have to-" she tried, but she was cut off. 

"Nee-chan!" Shoto said a little louder, calling her attention to him, surprised at his volume. It wasn't particularly loud, but for Shoto...

"You always take care of us, just let us-"  Shoto was cut off, his left eye closing a little as Eli unconsciously wiped a biscuit crumb from his cheek. 

"Just let us handle everything else, we've got it," Izuku told her, his eyes muddled with sincerity and trust. 

"But Kota will be here at 4 I-" she tried once again, but she was cut off by two hands touching her back. 

"We'll wake you, alright? That still gives you an hour and a half to take a nap," Touya spoke up, a comforting hand on her lower back that made her shoulders droop. 

"But the deliveries-" Another failed attempt. 

"We'll handle that alright? It's the least we can do, right?" Keigo spoke up, his hand rubbing her shoulder blade softly, turning to look at Touya who agreed.