DOMESTIC LIFE

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Domestic Story 1: New Parents

Setting: Present 

Shouta and Hizashi had no idea how to be parents. 

Granted, Shouta had watched Eli raise her brothers, but he never actually SAW the process. He didn't see the staying up all night with them because they were sick or the last-minute runs to the store to get supplies for a school project. 

Most importantly, he didn't see their lessons. 

For the most part, Hizashi and Shouta's experience has been as the tired/loud gay uncles. Hizashi was the best friend who knew how to have fun, Shouta was the best friend that was always down to take a nap, and Nemuri... 

(Cut to Nemuri waking up in bed with Mrs.Joke)

How to be something other than that stern heroic teacher, then that fun Uncle that brings wine with 35% alcohol content to family dinners and cookies for the kids...

That was something Eli had to teach them. 

Well, not that she knew she was teaching them. 

Eli woke up around 8 am with a red feather sticking out of her hair. Keigo was to her left and Kota was clung to her side with Izuku in Himiko's pink sleeping bag on her right. She was almost positive that the girl had no clue that idea her beloved sleeping bag was in use. 

So, with a yawn, she unhooked Kota and sneakily slid him into Keigo's arms before moving from her spot on the bed. She shivered as the morning air hit her back, making haste to put on some warmer clothing.

Soon, she made her way downstairs, yawning as she heard the TV in the living room playing ever so softly. Peaking from the stairs, she hummed silently as she saw Touya with Shoto and Katsuki on the couch, all asleep of course. Touya's legs were spread out off the couch and his arms were crossed. 

Shoto had his head against the man's shoulder, and was sleeping soundly with a blanket tucked firmly around him while Katsuki was sprawled out across both of them with a blanket half tucked under him, half crumpled up near his torso leaving his feet sticking out at the end of the couch. 

With a smile, Eli walked over and straightened out Katsuki's blanket before she took another that was folded neatly behind the couch and put it over Touya. 

Early morning cartoons were playing, so, Eli decided to keep the TV on as she made breakfast. 

She started with coffee, making a fresh pot for Hitoshi and the others who enjoyed coffee in the morning. She also heated the kettle for tea for herself and Himiko and Kota's hot chocolate. 

She washed some rice and decided on simple eggs and whatever meat was in the fridge for breakfast. Luckily, four brown-paper wrapped pieces of fish were sitting nicely in the bottom of the refrigerator waiting for her. A large bowl of miso soup sat beside it with cut-up, and already fried cubes of tofu and green onions were in a separate container on top. 

Eli almost began to cheer as she pulled the things from the fridge. Leftovers were a common occurrence in the Midoriya house simply because of how much food they were always making. Plus, cooking every single day was a wild dream to have with so many mouths to feed. 

The fish was cleaned, seasoned, and in the oven in under 20 minutes. The eggs were sitting in a pot on the stove waiting to be boiled, and Eli sunk into the other side of the couch with a cup of tea perched on her lap.