thirty-one

** kind of filler which i'm using to clear up some plot holes and fix future issues without having to write for 4 days straight just to get everything done. (+ if you didn't know, i'm an english major in college so i already write a lot, so bear with me a little pls)

so TW (?) - unrealistic technology (like i ain't already did that lmao)

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli was already running late, and then some idiot decided to blow up a building. 

"KID!" she yelled, running and jumping to grab some kid who was in the way of some debris falling on him. 

The kid emit some kind of light as he screamed in fright. So, with a huff, Eli rushed forward and kicked the idiot that set the place ablaze with such a force that he would definitely be feeling in the morning. 

Rolling her eyes, she grabbed the guy and threw him over her shoulder, still holding the kid who clung to her like glue. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that, had to catch the bad guy," Eli chuckled, her face on full display as she gave him a smile. 

The little boy chuckled, and it wasn't before long she gave the kid back to his grateful mother and gave the guy to the cops. 

Checking the time on her wrist, she gasped as she discovered she was over 5 minutes late. 

"Dammit," she muttered before she took off in a blaze of green mist... and yellow light. 

Not that she noticed the yellow.  

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli slammed the door open to class 1A's open and stood there looking quite frenzied. Shouta looked at her with gaping eyes. 

"Sorry, I'm late," she said with a sigh closing her eyes as she put her hand down. 

"NEE-CHAN?!" Izuku let out loudly, staring at her with wide eyes, his pencil having dropped from his hand. 

"What, what is it?" she asked as she stared at the people before quirking an eyebrow in confusion. 

"Woah, Sho, did you get smaller?" Eli asked staring at him with her hand on her hip, still having not noticed her... bodily changes. 

"BELL?!" Katsuki yelled loudly, coming out of his previous state of shock. 

"What?" she asked, looking over the sea of students who seemed to all wear different shocked expressions, this only furthering her confusion. 

"...Well, honestly I have to say I prefer having 2 big sisters, not 1," Hitoshi said with a forced laugh. 

"Now I really am the only girl," Himiko sighed from her position at the side desk. 

"I have so many theories," Shoto mumbled as he stared at her with wide eyes. 

"Himi, what are you talking about I'm a-" Eli began as she brought her hands to her chest in emphasis, only to touch... less soft tissue. 

She let out a gasp, looking down at herself, seeing not boobs, but a broad chest that still somehow fit her hero suit, bigger biceps, a more square-like torso, and thicker legs.