forty-one

**pls comment guys, they add years to my life; and pls forgive my lousy grammar(i'm tired)

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

All Might beat her this time, by a lot.

Maybe it was because she was moving at Keigo's speed and not her own. It could be because of the amount of time it took to get that collar off or even the time she spent consoling Kota, but it didn't matter because the attention was on her the second she and Keigo made it up there.

Wolfram had the device on, the Quirk Amplification device, making Eli squint her eyes as her irritation grew. Her Quirk was buzzing, and as just amped up her percentage, the more lethal she looked. 

"Oi!" Eli shouted, Wolfram, looking at her with covered fear.

Her hair was floating revealing deadly red eyes, and the scariest part? She had the collar he had ordered to be put on her neck in her hand, her fingers denting the outer side of it. 

"Who the hell told you to put this on me, huh?" she hollered.

She waved it in the air for the man to see, a cruel grin on her face as fear itself festered around the man. She held the collar high, staring at him tauntingly. She quickly got annoyed at his lack of response, and the collar laid in pieces on the floor, the glare on her face locking even harder on the now overpowered man.

That's right, overpowered. What was he so scared for?

With a surge of confidence, the man grunted as he lifted his hand and launched a giant cube of metal at the woman. Keigo gasped, turning his back to Eli's. And Eli smirked, cocking her arms back before her power surged to 200%, holding tightly on to Keigo's hand so that he wouldn't feel the effects of her power too harshly.

She kicked it straight up and particles scattered as the metal brick shattered to pieces.

"I asked you a question, who told you?" she yelled, kicking the collar to the side.

'Somehow, she's gotten even more attractive,' Keigo thought.

He pushed those thoughts back as far as he could as soon as he thought them. Now was not the time.

"You really need to learn how to read the room girly," Wolfram retorted, instantly throwing more at her.

Ice encased the columns, and explosions rang as the columns exploded off to the side. And Eli looked at her students, standing bravely.

"Nee-chan!" Himiko said, waving a knife in the air as she perked up at her presence.

"Eli," she heard All Mights voice say from a little ways away. Izuku was maybe a couple of steps aware of him, beaten and battered.

Hell, all of the kids were.

And man did that make her mad.

She wanted to tell herself that they wanted to be heroes, this is what they wanted, and getting hurt was part of the job. This she all knew, knew very well actually. But that didn't change the malice that began to form in the pit of her stomach. 

"E?" Keigo voiced.

She looked at Keigo only briefly, looking down to see she was still holding his hand. And for a second, two emotions swirled inside of her happiness and anger.

She was so proud of her students. Seeing them hold their own made her extremely happy, and when they got back, she'd planned to cover for all of them since it was still illegal for them to play 'hero' without licenses. But at the same time, she was angry.