three

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙  ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

A girl with a huge green afro walked down the street. She had two kids on her hips and the third was sitting on her shoulders. It was times like this that she really appreciated her Quirk because it doesn't look like her boys would ever stop falling asleep on the way home. Luckily for her, they weighed nothing.

So, 15-year-old Eli carried 3, 6-year-olds with her. These 3 kids of course being Izuku and Hitoshi Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo, the kids going to little Katsuki's house after having yet another fun day at the park, followed by sandwiches she'd made at home.

Knocking on the familiar door for the 3rd time this week, she waited patiently for the familiar blonde woman to come and detach the blonde from her. 

And by detach, that means literally because Katsuki seemed to be unnaturally clingy when he slept. Eli never minded though believing that the boy was maybe affection deprived which wasn't much different than Hitoshi.

Like always, the door opened, revealing a smiling Mitsuki whose eyes yet again locked onto her son clinging onto the bigger greenette.

"Ah thank you again Midoriya-chan," the woman said but Eli just shook her head.

"Ah, please, just call me Eli! There are 3 Mido's here," she said with a small laugh.

The woman chuckled before nodding at the young teen. 5 minutes of declawing Katsuki later, Eli then began to walk home, her pace quick and steady as she pondered about their night.

She'd make dinner when they got home, but she wasn't sure if her mom was coming home, so she knew she'd have to have a bag ready for them if she wanted to go to work, which she had to.

It was a Saturday, meaning no school so she wasn't as stressed today. She had some homework, but she knew she could do it at her desk at work or the next morning before she got up the boys for breakfast.

After a 10-minute walk, they made it home with the boys waking up when they arrived at the building but remained in her arms until they entered their apartment. Setting them down, they stumbled before they made their way to the couch, climbing up and leaning against each other's backs.

She yawned before she began to walk to the kitchen.

Hitoshi and Izuku watched her warily, turning to each other with a nod before they jumped from the couch and made their way over to their sister.

She stood in front of them with her back turned her phone in her ear. She pulled it away with a sad sigh, looking at the words 'Call Failed' on her phone, setting her phone gently on the counter before she leaned over the sink with a tired sigh, rubbing her eyes as she did so.