fifty-four

(pls excuse any grammar/ spelling mistakes, the longer the chapter, the harder the editing :))

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ  ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Patrol was slow tonight. 

Eli had gotten so used to nights filled with back-to-back criminals and would-be criminals. So many petty thefts, burglaries, and assaults. Soothing civilians in alleyways and walking them home.

But tonight was slower, and despite her boredom, she was thankful for the peace.

She sat atop a building with her leg stuck out, watching the beauty of the stars and the music made by the city below thinking to her family and wondering what they could be doing. 

Keigo always made her snacks for when she got home late from patrol, so, if anything, she had that to look forward to when she was greeted home. 

.

It'd been about two weeks since Shigaraki began frequenting the rooftop. He was surprised by his unnaturally high patience, but maybe that was because he didn't come every day to avoid Erasureheads wrath.

At home, he watched the same news stations that gave the same story over and over again. They reveled in All Might's success and went on and on about the revealment of his true form. They replayed that heroic fight between the old foes, Shigaraki just watched.

He didn't know whether to feel sad or happy about it anymore. It was more like just watching a story, it wasn't real, but the plan he'd drilled into him still lit up the back of Shigaraki's mind every so often.