thirty-seven

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli dressed in a suit. 

It had been 3 days since that email, and the 'meeting' was today. 

And because of the circumstances of their situation, they were forced to come up with a plan that would ensure this wasn't any Hero Commission bullshit. And if not them, none of Endeavor's bullshit either. 

Kota was seated on her bed, playing with a tablet, already dressed in a cute navy blue suit Eli felt the need to put on him. He was coming with them, not only because she couldn't leave him here, nor could she give him to Shouta and Hizashi because they were working a case right now. 

Her brothers and sister were off getting ready for their 'assigned roles.' 

Keigo and Touya were also getting ready, to do their part in supervision. 

Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Rei were coming with her and would be present during whatever Endeavour had to say. 

Even though her brothers were all aiding in their part of the 'mission', another reason they weren't going to be around her as Rei, Natsuo, and Fuyumi were was because she wasn't confident in her ability to not get angry. And despite Eli trying her best not to curse around Kota, she would have no choice but to just cover the boy's ears if the time came. 

So Eli sighed, pulling out an all-black 3-piece suit. She left her hair in its typical state, not tying it back this time. Kota paid no attention to her as she shuffled around the room getting ready. 

For the first time in 3 days, Eli felt at ease with just them in the room. Kota reminded her of her brothers when they were little, like a tiny mix of all of them. 

He could be protective and blunt like Hitoshi or Katsuki. 

He could be sweet and quiet like Izuku or Shoto.