DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD

Domestic Story 1: Therapy 

Setting: Pre-Internships 

Shoto was tired. He'd had a particularly hard night last night, and even if he got to sleep after seeking help from Eli, he was still tired. 

So tired, that he ended up falling asleep in class. 

.

.

When he woke up he was laid on the couch, a drowsy Eli above him. He grunted a bit as he shifted. Eli breathed in quickly, sitting up to look down at Shoto, who stared up at her with sleepy eyes. 

The older girl could only chuckle, bringing her hand down to ruffle his hair. 

"Think you got enough rest?" she teased quietly, Shoto groaning as he turned to his side. 

"Shoto, I know you're tired honey, but I need you to sit up for a second, alright?" Eli said as she held his head in her hands gently. 

Sighing, Shoto furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, Eli patting his back as he did before he turned around to look at her. 

"Yes?" he asked, rubbing his eyes a bit, looking at his arm to see that his uniform jacket had been taken off. 

"Have you noticed, that you've been having a lot more nightmares lately?" she asked softly. 

This woke him up a bit, and he looked away sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I guess I overstayed my welcome in your room-" he tried but he was quickly cut off by hands on his shoulder. 

"No, Shoto, that's not what this is about! Don't be sorry, you'll never be able to overstay your welcome," Eli told him with a goofy smile on her face as she shook his shoulders back and forth. 

He blushed, nodding a bit as he let out a small laugh. 

"I was just wondering if you'd maybe consider seeing Hound Dog, I'm pretty sure he has some appointment openings," Eli said softly, sliding her hands off his shoulders as she leaned against the back of the couch. 

Shoto's eyes widened a bit. 

"Why? D-do you think I need to?" he asked, grunting softly at the small stutter.

"Sho, everybody needs somebody to talk to sometimes. I mean, I went to therapy when I was still going to UA," Eli told him with a shrug. 

"I'm in therapy now!" Izuku said popping up behind Shoto. 

Shoto jumped closer to Eli in surprise, turning his head to look back at Izuku with wide eyes. 

Eli chuckled as she held onto Shoto's hands as she looked at Izuku with a grateful smile. 

She'd finally got the boy to agree. Even though she liked to believe that Izuku knew he could tell her anything, she knew that he wouldn't always, just like he did. So, even if she knew he probably wouldn't tell Hound Dog everything either, she couldn't help but be relieved at Izuku accepting help from other people. 

Though he was hesitant at first, he always felt like he had a weight lifted off his shoulders after he left a session. Even if it meant that when he had early sessions before class he'd end up crying before 8 am, he was kind of glad his sister had brought it up as many times as she did.  

"Me too," Hitoshi said walking in from the kitchen with a coffee mug in hand to sit in the large loveseat.

"I go on Thursday and Monday afternoons," Himiko said cheerfully, popping in between Eli and Shoto and jumping from the back of the couch to sit in between them.