ten

"No, because how in the fuck did all 4 of your children end up in my classroom?" Aizawa grumbled. Eli giggled as she painted his nails black. 

It was spa night, so that meant this was the one day a week where Eli, Hizashi, and Shouta got together at Shouta and Aizawa's apartment to watch movies, complain, cry, wear facemasks too long, paint each other nails, and of course, get fucking drunk. 

"I don't know man, talk to Nezu, knowing him this is probably his work," Eli told him with a huff. 

"And stop making them seem like the worst, they're great," she said pointed a finger at him, a small glare on her face. 

It was rather hard for Shouta to take her seriously, but he supposed it would be hard for anybody to take any of them seriously. They all had these baby pink fluffy headbands that pushed their hair back because all 3 of them had such long hair. 

Not to mention that they all had on these green facemasks, plus were currently halfway wearing these wearable blanket things that Shouta had got them for Christmas. 

See! He cares. 

"Explain to me again how Todoroki Shoto is your brother?" Shouta sighed, using his dried hand to rub his eye a bit. 

"I told you, he's like my little brother. We met at the hospital and watched cartoons together, and I gave him my number because he reminded me of Izu, Suki, and Toshi. After that we just kind of hang out when he has time, and I'll take him to try different things he hasn't, and eventually he just started calling me Nee-chan. Ah! Don't tell him I told you that, I think it's embarrassing? Anyway, he seems to be really busy, so I didn't get to see him too often, but now that he's going to UA I get to look out for him more. Speaking of him, I never asked if he got his Christmas present, and if he did, did he like it..." the girl went on. 

Shoto did like the present she'd gotten him. As a matter of fact, he was currently listening to a playlist that she'd made him while wearing his Christmas present which was just a thick black hoodie with a tub of Icyhot balm on the front that was insulated on his right side to keep his cold side warm. 

"Please take a fucking shot," Hizashi pleaded with the poor girl while holding up a shot glass filled with vodka. Eli gladly took it and downed it before she nodded to Shouta to tell him she was done with his nails. 

"Oh! How is the lawsuit going?" Hizashi suddenly asked, his excitement thickly coating his words which were probably mostly from the amount of alcohol he'd already consumed. 

"We got testimonies from some of the kids that were bystanders to it all. The district is claiming to back us up since they "didn't know" about what was going on, but I'll be damned if they think I'll let it slide on their part too. I even ended up talking to the parents of the main bullies," she told him happily.

Shouta couldn't help the uneasy stare he gave Eli at that moment because he'd been there when she spoke to them. Let's just say that none of them are getting into any sort of hero course after the shit that was now on their record. 

She spared no detail that Hitoshi and Izuku had told her, retelling it to multiple parents and describing the type of pain she felt when he told her and going as far as to emphasize that she could only describe her own pain when he told because she couldn't even imagine Izuku's. 

So not only did she greatly shame their family, she even ended up absolutely terrifying their parents with not only the charges against them but with how deadly she looked during the entire meeting. 

Not to mention the smirk on her face when she watched the parents react when she brought up 1st degree attempted murder. 

And do not get Shouta started about what happened when she met with the teacher that had hit Izuku.