twenty-five

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eli asked, red eyes glaring at the man before her.

"I want to talk to my son, and I have something to discuss with you," he spoke, his deep voice booming throughout the living room making Eli halt as she turned around to look at the terrified face of her brother Shoto.

"Does he want to talk to you?" she asked, a menacing tone in her voice as she stared at him.

Endeavor gave a deep sigh as he peered over at Shoto who sat on the couch beside Izuku and Himiko, HImi holding one of his hands and the other tightly gripping a knife.

Aizawa stalked over to stand beside her, a terrifying glare on his face, one worse than even Eli's as he stared at the scumbag before him.

"Look-" he started but Toshinori cut him off as he appeared behind her as well.

"Excuse me, but I'm afraid I must go," he said, his icy blue glare piercing through the man as he nudged past Endeavor.

As Toshinori passed by Endeavour, he shot Eli a look as she watched him with curious eyes before she turned back to Endeavor.

"I have a proposition for you," he said crossing his arms as he looked down at Eli with a knowing smirk on his face.

With a sigh, and a sudden surge of curiosity, Eli turned around to her siblings and their friends.

"Go upstairs, all of you," she pointed towards the steps.

They knew not to argue. 

"Nee-chan, do you want your glasses?" Izuku asked, a knowing tone in his voice.

A smirk almost crawled onto her face as she nodded, and he handed them to her. He made sure to keep his expressions as neutral as possible before he and his siblings began to urge their friends upstairs.

"Nee-chan," Eli heard Shoto's voice call her, fear still evident in his eyes as he looked at her with worry.

"Shoto, it's fine, I promise," Eli said, giving him a reassuring nod.

He nodded in return before joining them upstairs. She turned back to Endeavor before opening the door wider for the large man to enter.

"So, mind telling me how you found my house?" Eli asked as she slid on the glasses, turning around as she opened the door wider, discreetly turning on the camera on her glasses. 

She gave a suggestive look to Nemuri, Hizashi, and Shouta, who all quickly caught on to the whole glasses thing.

It was originally Izuku's idea, after watching too many spy movies. So she made him a pair since he knew that her little brother had a tendency to find himself on... certain parts of the internet.

She was concerned at first, but she knew Izuku was a smart kid, and he now knew to tell her when he's in trouble.

And so their conversation began.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙  ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

A couple of minutes went by, as the group of students looked at each other worriedly, even if Katsuki only wore an angry glare.

"Alright fuck this," Izuku huffed under his breath, whipping out his laptop and sitting himself down at his desk.

"God I wish I could go down there and BEAT THAT FUCKERS ASS!" Katsuki yelled, making Hitoshi slap his hand over his mouth.

"Katsuki you're too loud," Hitoshi hissed with a small glare.

"Well you have my permission," Shoto said raising his hand making Himiko giggle and throw herself onto his back as she brandished the boxcutter in her hand.