fifty-seven

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ ꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Eli sat on the bed in Touya's room with a concentrated look on her face. Touya's cheek leaned contently against her thigh as she touched up his roots, Keigo not far as he leaned against the headboard, watching TV with a leisurely expression. Tenko was taking a nap in her room, and Kota was outside playing with Eri under the watchful eye of Shouta and Hizashi. 

"You know, I'm starting to think that I've really won at life," Touya spoke. 

Eli scoffed a bit as she shook her head. 

"Is that so?" she asked, parting his hair to apply the black dye in another section before combing it into his roots. 

"If you were in my position, you'd understand," Touya said smugly. 

"You know Touya, you might be right about that one," Keigo spoke up. He chuckled as he shuffled from his position, wrapping one arm around Eli's waist as he sneaked around her to kiss the side of her neck softly. 

She made a noise of surprise as she tensed, but Keigo laughed as he stood up. 

"Well, I'm going to attempt to go downstairs without being spotted or spoken to, you guys want anything?"

"A shot," 

"I'm good," 

Keigo stared at the two and quirked an eyebrow before he rolled his eyes. 

"It's 2 pm, Eli, you cannot have a shot, and I'm bringing you a pack of crackers because you skipped lunch," Keigo responded with a snap of his fingers. 

"So just fuck everything we said, right?" Eli teased as her fingers worked meticulously through Touya's hair. 

The man was in heaven.