eight

Tokoyami contacted Eli, and she basically walked him to school and put the fear of God into his classmates and teachers when she flashed her Hero license, gave Tokoyami a hug, and put almost all her hatred into the glare she gave them all.

Not only that, but she convinced Tokoyami to tell his parents, to which Eli slyly sent them money, disguised as a random lottery-type thing, to which they used to sue the school Tokoyami went to. 

After some discussion with Dark Shadow, Tokoyami quickly connected the dots, and they had themselves a talk, which was just Tokoyami trying to convince Eli to take the money back. When he lost the argument, he told her to just call him Fumikage.

Hitoshi and Izuku were homeschooled, and the Midoriya household was now suing Aldera Junior High. 

It took months of evidence gathering, court hearings, and visits to the school but it was happening. Shouta had ended up helping out a lot during the investigation with several teachers now being under deep investigation, along with the Principle. 

Shouta told Eli that it was because she was his best friend but both Eli and Hizashi knew that it was because Shouta had a soft spot for hurt kids. 

Upon hearing about the incident, Mitsuki pulled Katsuki from the school too, and now all 3 of them did homeschooling at the Midoriaya household. No one was really sure when Katsuki was leaving, not even Katsuki since his parent business trips tended to run for months at a time. Though disappointed in the two parents, it wasn't like Eli gave a damn that he was basically living at her house.

Katsuki didn't tell anybody about how right before his mother pulled him out of the school he'd already tracked down the ones that stabbed Izuku. 

When Katsuki left, they'd be lucky to still be breathing correctly.

Eli realized what happened when he came home with blood and bruised knuckles. Out of her own morality, she scolded him... then treated him to his food at his favorite restaurant.  

Though while he was doing this, Eli was trying to think of a way to politely ask Katsuki to just bring all his shit over at this point since he had a tendency to not bring all his things to his 'designated room'. 

No one even knew why he called it that at this point. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Right now, Eli was at the grocery store, Hitoshi next to her as he held the written list in his hand. 

"Grab that rice for me hun," Eli told him, and he nodded as he lifted a giant bag of rice into the bag. 

They got some fermented bean paste, a couple of packages of soba noodles, some chicken, beef, and pork packages, quick ramen, oatmeal, oat milk, eggs, etc. 

Katsuki and Izuku went to the mall to pick up some school stuff because they all needed notebooks, and other stuff. 

Eli pushed for it when she found out that a good majority of Izuku's school supplies had been ruined via bullying, so she told him that all of them would get new stationery. Plus, she knew how much Izuku loved new stationery, so she gave them a small fortune to go spend on the things they wanted. 

She was going to pick them up after they finished grocery shopping. 

"We got everything?" Hitoshi asked, and Eli nodded before they went off to self-checkout.