fifty-three

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Eli entered the gymnasium early the next morning. Kota was drowsy in her arms and she was also tired but tried not to show it. She'd have a full day ahead of her.

About 20 or so students had been expected today, a mixture of Class 1A and 1B. Here she and Power Loader would assess their current hero costumes, for what felt like the hundredth time, and dictate the next few hours to consultations and plans for their costumes for the following semester.

Because this was pretty last minute, they'd still have to use them for their current costumes for the time being, but since the Provisional License Exam was a bit ways away, they had until then to complete every single costume alongside the dorms that were under construction as they spoke.

She would meet up with Cementos after this was done, to check on the dorms. She, Cementos, Vlad King, Shouta, Keigo, and Charm (Tamaki) would have to be at this meeting. She was going to introduce the device she had for her own home that created an invisible dome around it. That and discuss the idea of devices for staff and faculty to track who was in their school at all times.

Sure their ID cards had to be scanned to get in, but that didn't stop Shigaraki from dusting the gate itself. That was another issue, and finally, she had a meeting with Nezu before she and the rest piled into the car to go home.

She wanted to think about what it was that Nezu would have to say to her, but she had to focus on the task at hand.

"Higari-kun," Eli called with a small smile.

She adjusted the bag on her shoulder and waved at him from across the gym.

"Hey, Eli," he replied.

She could see the smile under his mask before he turned to look at Kota.

"Hey little guy," he said, earning a small smile from the sleepy boy. He'd met the boy a handful of times. When Eli dropped by the studio to do her rounds in her department, she suddenly had a small child with her.

This of course caught Higari's eye and he immediately went to his former pupil and asked who the "little guy" was. He remembers him saying, "Who you calling little?". The response still made Higari laugh when he thought about it, but here he was, more than docile and still in the same arms that presented him before.

"Hi," he said rubbing his eye. Eli chuckled and rubbed his back before turning to Power Loader once more.

"He fell asleep in the car," she said with a small shrug.

She took off her bag and began to make small talk with Power Loader. They discussed work and how busy they'd been lately and how busy they'd be after their consultation. Most of the hero costumes would go to Higari, where he'd adjust and add fabric as needed. Eli would design them since she was better at that portion and he'd construct them. Eli would handle the gadgetry as needed and any holders required for them, but after a couple of emails, they'd decided it is best to do the consultations together to avoid any misunderstandings.

They could afford so usually, but with such a big job they wanted to keep mistakes to a minimum.

Eli unfolded a blanket from the bag and placed it on the ground tipping the bag to the side, the bottom just barely touching the ground.

It had a couple of snacks and toys for Kota, who now sat on the blanket, his sleepy demeanor depleting as he reached his hand in the bag.

"So, where are the other 'little ones'?" Power Loader asked making her chuckle as they took a seat on some benches just a couple of feet from where Kota sat.