thirty

Dabi honestly wasn't sure what he was supposed to expect when he said his name. 

But it certainly wasn't Natsuo having to hold back Fuyumi as she screamed obscenities at him. 

"YOU ASSHOLE! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE AND SHOW UP LIKE THIS, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Fuyumi screamed at him, anger clouding the entirety of her vision as she pointed a harsh finger at him. 

Honestly, Eli couldn't even blame her. 

You know, because what the FUCK?!

Her best friend of 8 years turned out to be her little brother's dead older brother? 

What a lovely fucking Thursday. 

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU 'DIED'? HOW MUCH HARDER THINGS GOT, WHAT HAPPENED TO MOM AFTER YOU LEFT AFTER SHE BURNED HIM?" Fuyumi hollered loudly.

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR NOT WANTING TO GO BACK TO A HOUSE THAT I DIED IN ANYWAY? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO STAY THERE?" Touya shouted right back. 

"IT'S NOT ABOUT WANTING TO STAY THERE, IT'S ABOUT BEING THERE FOR SHOTO WHEN HE WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING AS YOU!" Fuyumi shouted, struggling to get out of Natsuo's grip. 

One good slap, that's all she wanted. 

"WELL EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, NOT ALL OF US HAVE THE SELF-SACRIFICE GENE FUMI!" Touya yelled, glaring at her harshly.  

"Come on guys," Eli said walking over to her siblings, ushering her siblings to go upstairs. The argument was going to be had no matter what, that much Eli knew, so she couldn't really find it in her to actually stop it. 

"Nee-chan," Izuku called, making her look over at him. 

He shook his head softly as his eyes shot over to Shoto, who Eli looked at next. Izuku, Katsuki, Hitoshi, and Himiko all kind of stood beside him. She just sighed, nodding to herself as she went to stand beside Shoto, offering him her hand. 

Shoto looked at her with wide, slightly teary eyes as he reached out and held her hand. He attached himself to her side. Himiko came on the other side of him, and silently took a part of his shirt in her hands. Katsuki and Hitoshi took to standing behind him, Hitoshi putting a comforting hand on his shoulder as Izuku stood beside Eli, holding her other hand. 

Keigo looked at the whole ordeal nervously before he looked over to see Eli and her siblings comforting Shoto. 

"OI!" Shouta suddenly shouted at the yelling siblings. 

This halted the fighting, and the 3 Todoroki siblings looked over to Shoto teary-eyed as his eyes found Touya, who couldn't even maintain eye contact with the younger boy. 

Suddenly, Eli was pretty angry, angry that Shoto was feeling like this, angry at her friend, who she once knew as Dabi. 

It's not like she expected him to tell her something this big, but why now? 

"How could you do something like that? Do you know how hard it was to go to your funeral?" Fuyumi asked, her face reddening as hot fat tears came down her face like waterfalls. 

"Mom passed out 3 times, and Dad even cried. How hard it was to wake up, and you weren't there?" Fuyumi questioned, her cries turning into sobs as she stared at Touya, whose guilt was apparent on his face. 

"I needed you, and you weren't there, we needed you, we all needed you!" Fuyumi's voice raised as she cried, her hands clutching her chest that suddenly felt tight.