forty-six

warning(?): very long chapter

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"NERD GET DOWN FROM THERE!" Katsuki screamed while letting off an explosion at a nearby rock monster.

Katsuki couldn't believe that his sister would do this to them. Usually, she would give them even the slightest heads up about what to come and they'd covertly send it to the rest of the class group chat once they could.

Though this was different, Eli hadn't said a thing. She wished them all a good time, gave them hugs and kisses, and then left with Touya, Keigo, and Kota. And now he and the rest of his class were fighting for their lives after being dropped off a cliff by their teacher and Kota's aunt.

Literally.

'She's got to be doing something important,' Katsuki thought.

"SHIT!" Izuku yelled, Denki laughing wildly from his placement behind him.

Izuku shrugged a bit, before deciding to just jump towards a nearby tree, only to be caught in an array of scarves. The boy sighed and dangled helplessly as Denki took out the dirt beast with his electricity.

"Thanks, Toshi," Izuku said sighing.

Hitoshi came down from a tree like Spider-man (they'd had a spiderman binge a couple of days ago --> his favorite was Miles) and gave a Cheshire-like smile at his younger brother. Himiko could be seen dangling with him, one of his arms securely around her as she smiled wildly at the chaos surrounding them.

Since Himiko wasn't technically a part of their class and wasn't interested in anything hero-like except first aid and well... them, each brother had decided they'd take turns getting her across. Of course, they knew that she could take care of herself just fine, but if she didn't have to, why should they make her?

Plus it was good rescue practice for when they got their license.

When the ground gave away, Himi had been glued to Shoto at the time, so she ended up falling with them. Luckily, no one was hurt from the fall or even had the chance to because Shoto had acted quickly and a burst of ice had shot from his hand, allowing him and the rest of his class to slide down like it was a slide.

"We've got to go, there are more coming!" they heard Tenya yell, running over with Ochaco on his back.

Ochaco gasped when she saw Himiko and wasted no time jumping from Tenya's back. Tenya gasped and turned to quickly catch her, thinking she'd fallen but Ochaco was already pumping her feet towards Himiko.

She touched her side as she jumped with all her might. Himiko smiled and spread her arms in excitement at her very best 'friend'.

"Ocha!" she yelled in excitement, taking her extended hand without hesitation.

Hitoshi rolled his eyes and decided to tell Eli about his little observation later before he unhooked his arm from the girl allowing Ochaco to catch her. 

'Guess I was wrong about her liking Izuku...' Hitoshi thought. 

"You've got so strong Ocha!" Himiko cheered as she wrapped her arms around the girl's neck.

Ochaco cheesed as she nodded, proud of all her weight gain. She was even pretty sure that by next summer she'd be on par with Kastuki, muscle wise especially if she stuck to the workout routine Eli had drawn up for her. And plus, if Ochaco was going to intern with Miruko next year after the Sports Festival as she planned, she had to work hard!