DOMESTIC LIFE

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Domestic Story: Adults are just teenagers with more money (I would know, I am one)

"Alright, that's it! You want to go, cause we got all night baby!" 

Mirko was drunk as hell, starting at an equally drunk Eli, who wore that same shit-eating grin. 2 bottles of wine laid empty on the carpet of the living room floor. They had to wait a bit for this event, especially with everything going on AND they had to find babysitters. 

Touya suggested Ren do it. 

"That son of a bitch! My mom?! Really, of all people, it had to be Mom?" Touya complained to Fuyumi. 

Ren did in fact take up the charge. He'd already pissed off Touya by having the audacity to ask Rei out on a date. He remembered the bastard's sly words while his mom giggled and blushed the entire time. 

In his face, in his house. 

Touya almost threw the fuck up. 

"Oh calm down, shouldn't you be worried about your own love life," Natsuo rolled his eyes, his eyes hazy and his cheeks red as he hummed in drunken contentment. 

Unfortunately, neither sibling had the heart to tell them that two turned babysitting INTO their date. Whether or not they were running around trying to keep up with the children, something about Rei's steady texts to her daughter, Fuyumi, gawking and fawning over Ren's big muscles and tattoos like a teenager girl with her first crush made her happier. 

She was happy for her mom, mostly because, unlike Endeavour, they knew that Ren was legitimately a good guy, even if it continued to fuck up the family tree. 

Eli slammed her elbow on the coffee table, her sleeve rolled to her forearm, Mirko doing the same as she sported a sly grin before slapping their hands together. 

"Alright, party people! We got arm wrestling at table 6!" Hizashi said loudly, proudly holding up two bottles of Bacardi as his husband could only stare up at him with a sigh. The man was already very drunk, but luckily they'd arranged for the kids to spend the night, and they'd come to retrieve them sometime in the morning. 

"Sit yo ass-" Shoto spit as he grabbed Hizashi by the back of his shirt and pulled him back to the ground, only for the man to harshly fall on his lap. 

"Oh~ Glad to know I still excite you," Hizashi said with a drunken smirk. 

"PLEASE take that upstairs, I'm begging you," Nemuri said with a roll of her eyes, tears running down her cheeks as she chugged yet another beer. 

"Oh shut up Nemuri, Joke is on her way, Christ," Shouta huffed as he took the bottle from his husband and began to prepare himself a drink. 

"You know what it is E, come on," Mirko said as the two joined hands. Eli just chuckled in competitive amusement. 

"Alright, now," Keigo said with a drunken smirk, sitting oddly close to Eli as he caught to call the round. Eli could feel his unnaturally hot body close to her, they were even touching at the thigh. The heat was no doubt from the alcohol in both their systems, but somehow it also felt more than that. 

"3, 2, 1, GO!" he said. 

Quirks weren't allowed of course.  This was nothing more than a 'manly' (love kiri<3) match between old friends that shouldn't be allowed to get drunk within a 5-mile radius of one another.