prologue

All about Eli Midoriya!

For a good majority of the story, Eli is 23-24. 

Eli has long black and green extremely curly hair, that usually stays in an afro-state, covering most of her face. She also has green eyes, and brown skin with freckles sprinkled on her face. She stands at 5'6, but she wants to be 5'8, no one is exactly sure why. 

Quirk: Kinetic Power

- With every movement that Eli makes, her body stores Kinetic energy, turning into strength and speed. It doesn't matter how small the movement is, even something as simple as breathing stores up energy in her body and had been collecting itself since even before her Quirk manifested. 

Her Quirk is similar to Izuku's usage of One for All, as to say she uses certain percentages for certain situations. 

1% - 100% --> What she typically uses because most situations don't warrant anything higher than that. Dangerous to use, but no more dangerous than All Might using his power. 

101% - 200% -->  For very strong opponents, on par with a full-strength All Might. Very dangerous is used too recklessly, the force of this power could topple city blocks. She only uses this in dire situations or situations that need to end quickly. 

200% - 300% --> For overly powered strong opponents, stronger than All Might himself. Extremely dangerous for the surrounding environment, and could cause city-wide damage if used recklessly. 

300% - 400% --> For extremely powerful, basically OP opponents. Can be lethal to any and everything around. 

As of now, Eli can not use anything over 400%, as her body can not handle it yet. 

Once again, like Izuku, Eli had to train her body from a young age, which meant working out relentlessly, so her body is mostly muscle (Like a slightly beefier version of Mirko). Without proper training, Eli spent a lot of time breaking her arms and legs, but it never caused too much permanent damage, since her Quirk is caused by movement. 

This means that when she breaks a bone or something cuts or bruises her, the Kinetic energy in her body promotes the movement of her cells to begin mending the injury. Though, her Quirk isn't exactly for healing so it can only do so much. 

When her Quirk is in use, her hair and body become surrounded by a green mist, and her body glows greenish. Her eyes turn red as well but as the percentage of her Quirk usage rises, her body glows greener and her eyes become redder. 

Eli mostly indulges in tech support, which means she creates a good majority of the big shot heroes suits, along with student hero suits at UA. Not only that, but she also makes a good majority of their tools as well, and if she didn't hand make it, she more than likely had something to do with its design. 

Example: She made Endeavour's entire suit (before she well knew that...) 

She designed Midnight's, Edgeshot's, and Mt. Lady's hero suits, and designed Erasureheads, and Present Mics. The list goes on...

Along with being an engineer/designer, she's also an underground hero, mostly because she's aware that her Quirk is rather powerful, so she doesn't want the spotlight on her too much. Of course, if the situation demands it, there's nothing else she can do about being noticed. 

Due to the nature of her Quirk, Eli can't eat too many sugary things or heavily caffeinated drinks. It makes her too jittery, and if she eats too much of it, she will literally be bouncing off the walls. So even though she usually drinks tea, she drinks decaf tea, along with decaf coffee. 

Unfortunately, her favorite snack is ice cream, and she hates how sugar-free ice cream tastes, sometimes she'll buy a tub and only have a spoonful of ice cream maybe once a day. 

Eli is quite clingy, particularly to her younger siblings, since in her eyes, they are all she has, so she can be particularly dotting. She tries not to overdo it though, but her siblings don't particularly mind it. 

Despite her initial upbringing and hardships, Eli is a pretty laid-back character, mostly because being surrounded by kids requires patience. The only times when she's serious is if someone is hurting one of her kids, whether they be a student or a sibling. 

She enjoys what most people in their 20s do, when she has time, she likes to watch movies with her siblings, or have spa nights, and eating food she doesn't have to cook. She doesn't really like parties, mostly because of the number of people, but she does enjoy getting drunk with the few friends she does have. 

THIS BOOK DOES NOT HAVE A PARTICULAR OBJECTIVE, MY OC IS SIMPLY GIVING OUR BOYS THE LOVE AND AFFECTION THEY DESERVE !! --> it will follow most of the storyline though 

(i try to keep most of the characters, in character, with a couple of character details thrown in just to make them feel more real. ex. bakugo is a bit of an asshole in this one, but he's not a bully)

although there may be some romance...

^ don't quote me on that, i promise nothing .

(also, the only concrete ships in this book will be among the adults, idk, i just don't want to go there. ship whoever you want tho <3, even tell me some of your favorites, because i do think most are v cute!)

^ nothing fucking illegal please

This is just a little fanfiction, all rights go to Kohei Horikoshi.