Getting ready.

"You look totally hot!" Camilla gushed as she looked at me. I looked at my feet and mumbled a thanks. She sighed at my depressed state. I don't blame her; I've been like this for the past week. "C'mon Ariana, you don't need him. He's a dick for rejecting you," she says softly. I almost laughed at her weak attempt to cheer me up. She had her mate, and they were utterly in love with each other. Same with Brooke, my other best friend, who was currently searching for more dresses. My wolf whimpered at the thought of Darcy, causing another pang of hurt in my chest.

"Yeah I guess you're right.." I give her a weak smile and look at myself in the mirror again, showing her I was ready to give it a chance. The dress I was wearing was tight, hugging onto my curves like a second skin. It had quarter length sleeves and a swoop back. Even I had to admit I looked pretty hot. The red dress contrasted nicely against my tan skin and charcoal black hair.

"Damn mami, you're looking hot." Brooke swept into the room with a laugh, jokingly smacking my ass as she went on the other side of me. "Darcy sure as hell doesn't know what he's missing. Maybe I can take you for myself."

Why is everyone always bringing him up?!

"Yeah." I let out a forced laugh and walked over to the changing booth. "I think I'm getting this one guys."

"Alright!" They chirped in unison.

God, this was going to be a long night.

--

"Can I turn around now?"

"Calm your tits, Ariana, I'm almost done."

I huffed at Brooke's response. She's been doing my makeup and hair for the past 2 hours and I was getting pretty impatient.

"Annnnnnnnnddd," she sprayed more hairspray causing me to go into a fit of coughs for the third time. "Done." She smiled at me and took a step back to admire her work. I stood in front of the mirror and gasped. My hair was as straight as a pin and had a healthy shine to it. She had done a smokey effect on my eyes, causing my green orbs to pop and red lipstick to complete the look. Even though my wolf was still mourning, I smiled . Maybe I could have fun tonight.