Darcy's POV.

As I sat in Math 12, I couldn't concentrate for two reasons.

One; My mate hated me. I'd royally fucked up this time. As if that wasn't bad enough, my wolf wouldn't talk to me either.

Except it wasn't my fault this time, but of course my mate was too stubborn to see it.

She couldn't see past the fact that I was with Hannah. Her hatred for her blinded my mate from seeing that I was under her spell.. Or something.

I don't know what she did to me, but I vowed that I would find out.

Two; Everyone was currently whispering about my mate, but the only words I could pick up were 'Outfit' and of course, her name.

Even just hearing her name caused my heart to dip.

It took the bell ringing and students shuffling around to snap me out of my train of thought that was quickly turning depressing. The worst part was that I couldn't portray that I was sad; I mean who the fuck would want an emotional alpha running their pack?

Exactly, no one would.

I growled in frustration as I pushed myself out from the small desk, earning me a few wary looks from my pack mates. No one dared to say anything to me about it, though. No one even mentioned her name since she claimed that we were done.

They knew better.

I walked out into the crowded hallways with my backpack slung lazily over my shoulder. Today was different though, it seemed that there was even more people, so many that I could barely walk two steps before I'd bump into someone.

I watch Trey as he pushes through the crowd, looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Hey man, I wouldn't go over there if I were you.." He murmurs, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. I cock my head to the side, narrowing my eyes as I watched Trey. He swallowed nervously under my harsh gaze.

"Why not?" I finally grunt, not really interested in what's over there. Probably just two guys with shit for brains fighting each other.

"Uhmm..uhmm.." He stutters, and I can smell the arousal and nervousness wafting off of him in waves. What the fuck?

"Bro, are girls having an orgy over there or what? I can smell your arousal." I meant it to come out like a joke as I playfully punched his shoulder, but he stared at me with wide eyes and his body went rigid.

I frown, my arm dropping to my side. "Guess I'll go find out what's making everyone gossip like school girls on crack.."

"No- wait..-" He hastily try's to grab my arm, but quickly drops it when I let out a low growl. "Don't say I didn't warn you," I faintly hear him growl under his breath as I thrust myself thought the crowds of people.

I vaguely recognized where everyone was crowding around, but I couldn't place it even though it was on the tip of my tongue. That is, until the crowd split so I could walk through.

I almost choked on my own spit at the sight in front of me.

My mate was in front of her locker, completely oblivious to the people swarming around her as she sucked on a red lollipop. She wasn't wearing her usual attire though; oh no, it was way different.

My sexy mate leaned against her locker wearing nothing but a scrap of black lace as a skirt, showing her long tanned legs. The skirt was so short, I'm sure if she turned around it would almost show the tips of her ass cheeks.

Just the thought made a tent start growing in my pants. I shifted awkwardly, trying to cover my bulge as I practically violated her with my scouring eyes.