Valentines day part 2. (Darcy's POV)

I was in a writing kind of mood tonight. Hope y'all enjoy. Sorry for taking so long. <3

-

This was horrible.

I 100% regret using the Alpha tone on my mate.

My too-sexy-for-her-own-good mate was doing everything in her power to tease me. Seeing her in that dress while she teased me made it so hard, in more then one way, if you get what I'm saying.

It's been 30 minutes since she claimed she wouldn't have sex with me. 30 minutes of her baring more cleavage. 30 minutes of her biting her lips or sending me that 'kiss me' smile.

"Ohh, here comes the food." She purrs, snapping me out of my train of thought. Yet again she's looking up at me through her dark eyelashes and biting her glossy bottom lip. 'I'd kill someone to be the one biting those lips,' My wolf growls in pleasure. I squirm, trying to hide the tent in my pants as I tear my eyes away from hers. God, she's killing me slowly and that's for damn sure.

"I'd like to eat something else though.." My voice was deep and husky, causing her to slowly grin triumphantly to know how turned on I was. She just continues to smile, wrapping her lips around her straw and sucking up mountain dew. "If you're the thirsty, I have something else you can suck.." I trail off suggestively, hearing her quietly gasp from across the table. Now it was my turn to grin cheekily.

The waiter coughs awkwardly, setting down our plates before practically running back to the kitchen. I watch Ariana intently as she picks up a noodle with her finger, laying it on her tongue before wrapping her pretty little lips around it and sucking on it. "This food is so good," She moans as she picks up her fork. My body goes rigid at the sound.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" She says, feigning innocence. I feel a light blush settle on my cheeks.

"Don't make that noise."

She just giggles, making sure to moan softly everytime she eats just to tease me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ariana, for fucks sake." I growl halfway through the meal, grabbing her hand and placing it on my jeans. She gasps and drops her fork in the fettuccine as I hold her hand to the bulge in my pants. "See what you do to me? I give. I need you. Now," When she doesnt move, I use a softer tone. "I'm literally going to get blue balls." She giggles at this, snapping out of her daze before looking both ways as if someone would pop up and bust us. Grabbing my larger hand in her smaller one and running to the bathroom stalls.

"Woah woah woah." I hear my mate protest as I try to drag her into the bathroom.

"What?"

"That's the boys bathroom." She says glaring at me. I slowly nod my head.

"I know..?"

"I'm not going in there." Curse my mate and her little stubborn ass.

We stand there, the tension growing stronger between us with every passing second.

"Fine." I finally growl, gripping her wrist softly. She looks at me confused as I take long strides towards the door, and she almost trips in her heels trying to keep up with me.

"Where are we going?" She asks softly as I open the car door for her, knowing not to upset me when my wolf is this close to the surface.

"Home." I say, my voice still husky and low. I see her shiver just from the sound of it. I slide into the seat of my car, sticking the keys in the ignition and revving up the engine.

--

(Ariana's POV)

I watched as Darcy gripped the steering wheel tightly. I could honestly say I was surprised it hadn't broke yet.

Even though I was sad I didn't get to finish my delicious fettuccine (oh god It was so good) I was more excited about what Darcy would do to me. Images floated through my mind of Darcy caressing my body, my hips, my ass..

My little fantasies were stopped when a loud growl came from beside me. "Don't. Ariana.stop.it." He says each word as a growl as he rests his head on the back of his seat, teeth clenched. "I can smell your arousal."

Before I can stop myself the words tumble out of my mouth. "Why don't you do something about that?" I was surprised at how breathless and needy my voice sounded.

He looks me over with his dark orbs before replying. "Back seat. Now."

I hear him hum in pleasure as I rush into the back seat, tearing my clothes off of me. He follows suit, sliding into the back seat and ridding himself of his clothing, showing off his delicious muscles.

-Sexual content-

He leans in to kiss me sweetly as he lines his hips up with mine. "I love you," he murmurs, flicking his tongue against my mark as he slowly thrusts himself into me. He continues to slowly thrust into me. It was nicer than our usual fast, demanding pace. This one was slow and sensual and I fully understood why it was called love making.

"You're so beautiful," He mumbles as he pulls back to stare into my eyes. I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and grabbing fistfuls of his hair, tugging on it softly. He lets out a low groan and fastens the pace. The only sound that fills the crackling air around us is the sound of our moans mixing together and our hips smacking against each other.

"I'm close." I moan, digging my nails into his back. He nods his head, silently telling me he was close to the brink of pleasure as well.

"On the count of three."

"One." He diggs his fingers into my hips, slamming himself into my sex repeatedly.

"Two." I press a hand against the foggy mirror of his car as he reaches down to rub my pleasure nub.

"Three." He groans, slamming into me one last time before moaning my name. I scream in pleasure, my back arching off of the leather seats of his sleek car as we reach our orgasms.

We both pant heavily as he wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck and murmuring sweet nothing's to me as I slowly drift to sleep in my mates car.

--

Love/hate?

Tell me what you think! Leave suggestions in the comments. Love you guys. <3