Love and other drugs.

WATTPAD DELETED LAST CHAPTER HALF WAY THROUGH IM PISSED.

I just fixed it though, so if you're confused why it cut off mid sentence that's why. I suggest you go back and read it.

--

"Sweetie, get up," I felt my mother's bony finger poke my exposed back, causing me to groan and yank the covers over my head.

The worst thing ever was being woken up on a Saturday morning, a morning MADE for sleeping in. Why can't my mother see this?

Because she sucks, that's why.

"Get up." I groan again, lifting up the covers and blindly reaching my hand out to smack her in the face. Who does she think she is waking me up on a Saturday? "You asked for it."

"Wha-?" I'm cut off as my mom lets out some weird tribal call, yanking my duvet off of me and letting the cold air hit my underdressed body. I growl at her, making her tut at me with a scowl murmuring something about 'bad manners'

"Breakfast, get up."

"Is that what you woke me for?!" I shriek, reaching towards the floor to grab my blanket. She must have guessed my lazy ass would crawl back in bed because she put her foot on the blanket, yanking it back just as I grabbed onto it. I let out a loud yelp, her actions causing me to fall onto my bedroom's cold hardwood floor face first.

My mom just giggles and runs out of the room, making no attempt to help her daughter up who's currently sprawled out on the floor. I sigh, resting my cheek on the freezing cold floor and growl lowly, "Yeah, you better run."

I watched my mom silently as I ate my eggs, wondering why the hell she was so eager to get me up. She had never woke me up on Saturdays - she knows that's when I loved to sleep in.

"Alright," I finally grumble, pushing my plate away. The curiosity was eating me alive. "What do you want?"

She dries her hands on the dish towel hung on the ovens handle before turning around to face me, her lips twitching as she fought back a smile. "I need you to do me a tiny favour."

I cock an eyebrow at her, wondering what she needed me to do which couldn't be done herself. "Yeeeaaahhh?"

"Run this over to the Alpha's house, please and thank you."

I groan loudly in protest, causing her to fully smile this time. Of course she would laugh at my pain, the sadistic bugger. "I'm still not good with Darcy, mom."

"Sorry, you've got no say. I expect you to drop this off."

"Fine." I growl, hopping off the bar stool and snatching the letter out of her hand. "Don't know why the hell you can't do this.."

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to!" I yell, stomping over to the door that leads to the garage.

"ARIANA!" I shrink back slightly as Beth screams loudly, in my face by the way, before pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I just stand in her arms, awkwardly patting her back and wanting to bolt out of here.

"Hey, Beth. I'm just here to give this to Alpha Darcy." I mumble quietly, pulling away from her so I could wave the letter I was referring to.

"Come in come in. And you don't have to call him 'Alpha Darcy', he's your mate sweetie." She giggles, taking my hand and pulling me inside their huge home. "I'll be upstairs. Darcy's in the kitchen. Isn't that so sweet? He's baking some brownies!"